Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sucks, I can't go. I can't sacrifice being in the pits all day for meeting Jeff Gordon. Of all the times I wished for this, it figures it happens now that I have driver access in the pits.

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,090 Posts
your odds in the pits at Bristol are FAR greater...there will be a line at food city so ridiculous you won't get near him...the pits are really limited access so you'll have far greater opportunity..I'd suggest focusing on driver who NEVER make appearances instead of trying to get everyone. If you are there on qualifying day when drivers are relaxed you have the best odds..he's really good if you patiently wait outside his hauler if you know he's there, if you treat his PR folks with respect they'll typically help you out.

·
Registered
672 Posts
The entire weekend is HOT so the chance is slim unless your hooked up with a team.Bristol is running Cup,Nationwide & K&N Pro Series tested had more than 70 cars for K&N,we have to shuffle pitwagons,cars between practices & qualifing.

·
Premium Member
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The entire weekend is HOT so the chance is slim unless your hooked up with a team.Bristol is running Cup,Nationwide & K&N Pro Series tested had more than 70 cars for K&N,we have to shuffle pitwagons,cars between practices & qualifing.
Chances slim for what?

·
Premium Member
7,778 Posts
Ahh I'm soo jealous! I hope we have some good events to go to before the Fontana race. Have fun in the pits, Drew!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts