Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Winners Circle has done 3 1:64 Gordon test cars. Two black (one with a card and one with a hood) and one yellow last year.

I am looking to pick up all three at once for a small project I am working on.
Anyone who might have them let me know, I always try to buy here before going to the bay.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
i didnt know there was 3 gordon test cars. i know they are going to be releasing another one this year that would have made 3. when was the first one released. i have only heard of the 2 with hoods.

o yea and there is also 2 others i know of made by Hot Wheels, one is Dupont and the other is Pepsi.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Eric the other one that Blacker is talking about is POP# 56857 This was the very first Gordon test car released back in 1999. It has a card instead of a hood. Those still sell for about $15 to $20 on ebay, when they do pop up. I think Chuck's still got one or two in his WC box but I don't know if we could get to them until he reopens. He may have them at the Mandaville store when it opens in two weeks. Otherwise it will be when he gets everything unpacked at the store by you when it opens in Aug. ( Aprox. date as of yesterday when I spoke with him!)

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is correct, although you can find them on ebay for $5 or $6 bucks if you are patient. There are a couple out there right now. I just do not want to buy 1 here, 1 there and 1 from the other and pay shipping 3 times.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts