Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I was messing around on E-Bay tonight and happen to come across this auction. Upon reading it I seen where the seller listed he bought the car from @Redline Designz

The seller stated he paid over 200 for the car. Which seems about right... I could see that car fetching about 150.00 or so at some point in time. The thing that really caught me was when he stated he had sent the roof flaps back for touch up work and has never got a reply back from @Redline Designz after trying to contact him for months.

The guy on ebay may or may not be a member here.. I have no idea.. but if thats true thats pretty crappy if you ask me. Regardless if its a member on this site or a buyer on ebay you should at least make things right... Its kind of obvious the guys car has no roof flaps.. and i dont know why he would make something like that up. Makes me glad I sent my Jimmie Johnson Elite to @NEW2 for repairs now. :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeff-gordon...493?pt=US_Racing_Fan_Shop&hash=item3373c52ad5

·
Jeff Gordon Fan
25,902 Posts
[MENTION=2227]glorytogod85[/MENTION] TJ,Mike has always been a stand up guy in all my dealings with him and first class.I have alway seen every one be pleased with his work.

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
Oh sorry, I understand now.. It goes straight to Ebay for me

·
Premium Member
7,047 Posts
Car needs roof flaps....LOL>..

looks very nice from my angle...

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,090 Posts
eesh...that's just crappy...and sadly part of the reason I don't offer services anymore...always someone trying to take advantage..certainly don't know all the details on that one, but wow...yeah I've always tried to go over and above...which is why I get hot under the collar when someone takes advantage of it...like Ron said, I've always come out clean and fair in dealing with him...stand up guy all the way...as have been many of the folks I've helped....but those days are gone.

·
Texas Crazy
3,635 Posts
I saw this today as well (What are the odds?) and I decided not to post it because I'm not one to call someone out when its really none of my business, but that is lame for him to not get anything back from him.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts