Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just a few pieces away from completing my Jeff Gordon collection and really need these items. If any of you have any of these you'd like to get rid of I'd be happy to pay top dollar. Just check my Ebay feedback to see how serious I am (Chadalac38)...

2006 Winner's Circle 1/64
Autographed Hood - Track Tested

2007 Winner's Circle 1/64
Pit Pass Preview - Dupont
Pit Pass Preview - Nicorette
Driver Helmet - Dupont
Pit Board - Track Tested
Autographed Hood - Dupont
Race Winner - Talladega (October)
Race Winner - Charlotte (October)

2008 Winner's Circle 1/64
Number Magnet Series - Dupont
Race Hood Series - Dupont

2009 Winner's Circle 1/64
Driver Helmet Series - HMS 25th Anniversary

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
I am just a few pieces away from completing my Jeff Gordon collection and really need these items. If any of you have any of these you'd like to get rid of I'd be happy to pay top dollar. Just check my Ebay feedback to see how serious I am (Chadalac38)...

2006 Winner's Circle 1/64
Autographed Hood - Track Tested

2007 Winner's Circle 1/64
Pit Pass Preview - Dupont
Pit Pass Preview - Nicorette
Driver Helmet - Dupont
Pit Board - Track Tested
Autographed Hood - Dupont
Race Winner - Talladega (October)
Race Winner - Charlotte (October)

2008 Winner's Circle 1/64
Number Magnet Series - Dupont
Race Hood Series - Dupont

2009 Winner's Circle 1/64
Driver Helmet Series - HMS 25th Anniversary
Were these really autographed, or were they just facsimile signatures?

·
Impartially partial
9,048 Posts
Facsimile signatures. No idea why they couldn't called them 'Signature Hood Series' or something along those lines.

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
I am personally still looking for Brad Keselowski's 2008 NAVY Winners Circle 1/64. His one and only WC 1/64 and what seems to be his hardest to find diecast he has in any scale.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I have a case of Winner's Circle cars that I bought that has a few Gordon cars in it. PM me the list and I will check and see what's in there this week and let you know what I have. I will send you what I have for the cost of shipping.

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
I have a case of Winner's Circle cars that I bought that has a few Gordon cars in it. PM me the list and I will check and see what's in there this week and let you know what I have. I will send you what I have for the cost of shipping.
You wouldn't happen to have a 2008 Brad K NAVY WC 1/64 in there would you? LOL.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
No Brad K in there-- I have at least one of the Brad K's (but I am keeping that one) and another one at work that I opened with all my military cars. I may have some extras but all my WC are packed away so I have no idea how many of those I actually bought.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts