Diecast Crazy Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my JG diecast car collection.... the cars are signed by jeff and have his official hologram..... I have some listed in my photo alblum here..... The chase car bank is not for sale, sorry..... If interested please e-mail me direct at [email protected] with car and offer...... If u PM me on here it may be days before I respond so emailing me direct is best....

·
Banned
559 Posts
[MENTION=1387]hayes3570[/MENTION] PM sent please call me. Thanks

·
Banned
559 Posts
Email sent also

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,634 Posts
The 2 Gordon cars autographed with no din # in back window I do believe they are samples not prototypes because I thought prototypes where marked prototypes with a sticker. I could be wrong but thats what I've been told.

·
Banned
559 Posts
The 2 Gordon cars autographed with no din # in back window I do believe they are samples not prototypes because I thought prototypes where marked prototypes with a sticker. I could be wrong but thats what I've been told.
Most proto have the little white sticker on the front windshield. They use to put action holograms on the back window & in the passanger side door.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.