Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
got this for sale only guys and gals this sheet metal is from jimmie car from the 2007 brickyard 400 the car he crashed in turn 2 and it cought on fire and he had to jump out of the car. heres how i got it, when they had the car at his hauler the crew was cutting sheetmetal from it and then throwing it on the ground i asked a crew member if it was ok to take a piece and he said go ahead so of course i did i dont know if everyone knows or not but i work at the indy speedway for the indy 500 and the 400 i am a garage safty employee and i have very unlimited access to the garage and pit areas. im not looking to get rich but this piece has sentimental value and is a one of a kind just make me an offer if interested shipping will be actual cost to ur door it weighs about 5-7 pounds

$60 PLUS SHIPPING

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Cool story... it may be hard to move that on here.. just because the going price for it will probably be no where near what you would want for it. With that being just contingency decals.. it will be hard to move.. wish ya the best of luck :)

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
That's an awesome piece, I'd love to have it. Not sure I have the funds. I know you aren't trying to get rich, but I could only imagine the shipping

·
Registered
267 Posts
I would love to get that piece as a Jimmie Johnson fan and that was coincidentally the only race that I've ever been able to attend! Again, though, likely cost a small fortune to ship, especially to Canada.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I don't know how to make much of any deals or the price you're looking for, but man I'd love to have that hanging on my wall... D:

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok lets do this instead of askin for offers ill set a price on it just so everyone knows where im at on this $60 plus shipping

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.