Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Dboy1974
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The funny thing about this car is... I have no idea who had sent it. I had it on order, but cancelled it. The next thing that I know, it was delivered to me via USPS in a RacingUSA box. I've had problems with this company here recently and I know that I'm not the only one. That's the reason why I cancelled my order, but it showed up anyhow. Now, whether this was a RAOK or a mistake from RacingUSA.com? It has a home now and sits very nicely with the rest of my autographed collection.:biggrin:

BTW... if this was a RAOK from someone here... thank you so very much!

·
Premium Member
12,382 Posts
The funny thing about this car is... I have no idea who had sent it. I had it on order, but cancelled it. The next thing that I know, it was delivered to me via USPS in a RacingUSA box. I've had problems with this company here recently and I know that I'm not the only one. That's the reason why I cancelled my order, but it showed up anyhow. Now, whether this was a RAOK or a mistake from RacingUSA.com? It has a home now and sits very nicely with the rest of my autographed collection.:biggrin:

BTW... if this was a RAOK from someone here... thank you so very much!
Very nice add. Do u know if all their autographed diecast come with Hologram?Thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.