Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Jeff Gordon Fan 24
114 Posts
Wow! Nice! The Airhogs cars' design is REALLY awesome also, I'm wanting to order one now! And nice sig on the car!

·
DCZ Members are the BEST!
1,434 Posts
That car looks really cool!

·
Jeff Gordon Fan
25,902 Posts
[MENTION=1342]Dboy1974[/MENTION] Donny nice add.All of Joshs 2011 cars came autographed.Too bad Josh went from the Penthouse to the Outhouse this year.

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Great auto add!!!

·
Dboy1974
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The funny thing about this car is... I have no idea who had sent it. I had it on order, but cancelled it. The next thing that I know, it was delivered to me via USPS in a RacingUSA box. I've had problems with this company here recently and I know that I'm not the only one. That's the reason why I cancelled my order, but it showed up anyhow. Now, whether this was a RAOK or a mistake from RacingUSA.com? It has a home now and sits very nicely with the rest of my autographed collection.:biggrin:

BTW... if this was a RAOK from someone here... thank you so very much!

·
Premium Member
12,381 Posts
The funny thing about this car is... I have no idea who had sent it. I had it on order, but cancelled it. The next thing that I know, it was delivered to me via USPS in a RacingUSA box. I've had problems with this company here recently and I know that I'm not the only one. That's the reason why I cancelled my order, but it showed up anyhow. Now, whether this was a RAOK or a mistake from RacingUSA.com? It has a home now and sits very nicely with the rest of my autographed collection.:biggrin:

BTW... if this was a RAOK from someone here... thank you so very much!
Very nice add. Do u know if all their autographed diecast come with Hologram?Thanks

·
Dboy1974
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
[URL=http://diecastcrazy.com/community/misc.php?do=dbtech_usertag_hash&hash=8fan said:
#8fan[/URL]757382]Very nice add. Do u know if all their autographed diecast come with Hologram?Thanks

·
Dboy1974
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
[URL=http://diecastcrazy.com/community/misc.php?do=dbtech_usertag_hash&hash=8fan said:
#8fan[/URL]757382]Very nice add. Do u know if all their autographed diecast come with Hologram?Thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts