Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
That's great for those who want the die-cast, but I won't order one. Guess I'll have to make good on my word of uniting the five Landon Cassill fans and protest for his car to get offered now..

If this car is produced.. I'm gathering the five Landon Cassill fans and we're marching to Lionel's front door in protest of getting a Landon die-cast made. LOL.

·
Banned
10,517 Posts
That's great for those who want the die-cast, but I won't order one. Guess I'll have to make good on my word of uniting the five Landon Cassill fans and protest for his car to get offered now..
i would get one to support the team and wise not doggecoin

·
Premium Member
14,620 Posts
Atleast folks will get one, I'm curious to see just how many they actually sell or how long they sit on the shelf.

I'd rather have his Dover scheme.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would not get it. Only if it was free! Not a fan of the whole dogecoin. Good for Josh and his team though! Always glad to see underfunded teams get some love and exposure.

G

·
Well I can see it. The people who are responsible for the sponsorship and getting him the fan vote will likely buy the car as well....Good for him and Lionel.

·
Just CraZy
20,749 Posts
I'm just glad the Lionel debacle is over with now.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

·
Lurking in the Shadows
1,310 Posts
Damnit you keep mentioning this! When are we going to take action!? :woot:

·
Just CraZy
20,749 Posts
Its not a bad car, the meme is terrible at best and the people who think its funny is just dumb. But i like how a smaller team is being offered so I say maybe a 1/64 for me?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 247 Posts