Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
#Champ18n
10,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Josh Wise is one of the ten NASCAR drivers in contention to earn a spot in the Sprint All-Star Race this weekend thanks to the fan vote.

Why is Josh Wise, a relative journeyman, among the top most popular racers according to the fan vote?
Because of Reddit and Dogecoin.

Wise was without a sponsorship prior to the season, but the online Reddit Community raised enough money to sponsor him and the Dogecar, and now his legions of followers are supporting him all season long.
The power of the internet is strong, and also hilarious.

I thought this video was pretty funny. Definitely voted for him today.

·
Premium Member
1,548 Posts
That was awesome. I really hope he gets in, I'll throw some votes his way cause Doge.

·
Larson Collector
1,625 Posts
It's going to be the greatest thing if Josh wins the Fan Vote over Danica. Tears will be shed from pure joy.
I'd still like to see the fans vote for someone who'd have a chance to win the race... Kinda like Kahne did that one year. Hopefully Larson can race his way in and wont have to worry about the fan vote.

·
Premium Member
14,620 Posts
What happens if Larson wins the race and the fan vote? Do they just let the third place finisher in?
Pretty sure the fan vote will go to next inline in votes. Prior to last week though, I wasn't sure Danica would get it but now I think she will.

I put my money Larson and Dinger racing their way in.

·
Jeff Fuller's Mustache
3,972 Posts
I will vote for him. Even if I had the chance to vote for Robby Gordon or Jeff Green, I would still vote for Wise. Lionel/PPR needs to pole that car.

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2

·
Larson Collector
1,625 Posts
I don't have a problem with Lionel polling it, heck I wish they would too...

·
Formerly mwr1556
11,241 Posts
I'd love to see Bowyer and Larson race in and Wise get the fan vote

·
Lurking in the Shadows
1,310 Posts
I'd still like to see the fans vote for someone who'd have a chance to win the race... Kinda like Kahne did that one year. Hopefully Larson can race his way in and wont have to worry about the fan vote.
Ok and voting for Danica is a better, logical answer to this problem? Hell No!

I have a better chance at the lottery and dating a super model then Danica has at winning the All Star.

·
Lurking in the Shadows
1,310 Posts
This video kicked ass. I wish every NASCAR affiliated video was this epic.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts