1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
17,329 Posts
huh very tempting......

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Pretty good deal. Priced as a new diecast.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I can't believe a door number for that price is still sitting there. If I was a Josh Wise fan, I would have bought that in a heartbeat. Those don't come up that often, and generally when they do, sellers ask an arm and a leg for them. Kudo's to this seller for asking a fair price.

·
MeArS cRaZy
4,045 Posts
I almost had it once. Had his Taxslayer #008, if he was still racing this car, I'd go after it, good looking car.

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I can't believe a door number for that price is still sitting there. If I was a Josh Wise fan, I would have bought that in a heartbeat. Those don't come up that often, and generally when they do, sellers ask an arm and a leg for them. Kudo's to this seller for asking a fair price.
Yeah I stumbled upon this while checking out his Voodoo cars, thought I'd share it. Figured someone on here would want it!

·
FOREVER THE MAN
199 Posts
Ok so did someone on here buy it? :biggrin:
I couldnt help myself, plus if I get it in time before the Cali race this weekend Im going to offer it up to Josh as a gift for his girls.
Ill be meeting up with him on Satuarday before the Nationwide race so he can auto my race-used bumper I have from his rookie year in the Nationwide series:happy:

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
I couldnt help myself, plus if I get it in time before the Cali race this weekend Im going to offer it up to Josh as a gift for his girls.
Ill be meeting up with him on Satuarday before the Nationwide race so he can auto my race-used bumber I have from his rookie year in the Nationwide series:happy:
Very cool, and a wonderful thought of giving it to him for his girls.

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ill be meeting up with him on Satuarday before the Nationwide race so he can auto my race-used bumber I have from his rookie year in the Nationwide series:happy:
Great!!! I'm glad that you were able to get it!

·
It's All About Racing!
2,651 Posts
[MENTION=621]3DALESR[/MENTION]

I expect you to have that car come Friday, Kevin! You should not be hard to find either if you are carting around a bumper off a car. Are you gonna be in the garages? If so, let me know and we'll try and hook up. I'll be down there all weekend...It's gonna be a real busy And Fun weekend for us...LOL

·
FOREVER THE MAN
199 Posts
@3DALESR

I expect you to have that car come Friday, Kevin! You should not be hard to find either if you are carting around a bumper off a car. Are you gonna be in the garages? If so, let me know and we'll try and hook up. I'll be down there all weekend...It's gonna be a real busy And Fun weekend for us...LOL

Ill be there on Satuarday, I have to work on friday:cry: but yea, the car piece is HUGE....lol.

·
FOREVER THE MAN
199 Posts
@3DALESR

HEy Kyle, we never made it into the track. Me and Josh met up at the credentials building outside turn 4.

Got the bumper signed and Josh is the New owner of the Taxslayer 1/24 #007/452 car:biggrin:

Its going in his game room!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts