Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to make another post so close to my other but I thought this needed a thread all by itself. This is a piece of of JPM's new Juicy Fruit car that hasn't been on track yet. I got this yesterday at Ganassi's shop. The side was off the car used in a Juicy Fruit photo shoot. I haven't seen the pics of the photo shoot yet but this is as rare as it gets. Notice the Sprint Cup logo.

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
That's so cool! How come they dismatled the car before he raced it? Usually they cut em' up after there is some damage, or they are found illeagle, or they wanna change something. You do have some awesome shiznit.

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FFighter_21 said:
That's so cool! How come they dismatled the car before he raced it? Usually they cut em' up after there is some damage, or they are found illeagle, or they wanna change something. You do have some awesome shiznit.
Honestly I'm not sure why they do it. It may not have been built to COT race specifications.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
very nice. man i have to go on a road trip and hit some shops.

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nick said:
I saw on ganassi's website that he still has these available for $150.00
There's none left on Ganassi's site from this car. There was only 1 piece left that was for sale when I bought mine and the rest of the car is going to Wrigley's for some reason.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts