Diecast Crazy Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it ain't die-cast, but it is NASCAR. I have seen these around, and everyone I have seen has a few flaws. This one is "PERFECT". There is not a single mark on it. If sold, I would have to deliver it, as the cost to ship it would be very prohibitive. It would need profesionally packaged and then it would cost a ton to ship it. I will deliver it as long as I can travel there and back in one day, or you would meet me half way to pick it up. The only cost would be the fuel. If you are a Jr. fan, this is a must have, especially since the Bud days are long gone. Would also trade for die-cast, but still need money for fuel to deliver. If you are seriously interested, I am sure we can work something out. PM me if interested...

BTW, That is a full size window that it is hanging over, just to give you an idea of the size of the mirror. It is glass on a fiber board back, hanger is piano wire. Again, the condition is "PERFECT"....

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Re: For Sale or Trade....

damn that is really nice, Ken

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Thanks. I took it to a friends resteraunt back when I was really short of money awhile back. He displaye it and has had interest, but no sale. I have let it go mentally, so I guess I should sell or trade it now, before I return it to my house and decide I wanna keep it. As I said, it is flawless. I love it, but I would like to move it. Hope somebody is interested. Thanks for the compliment Joker.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Well, I thought that this was sold, but the guy changed his mind. Everytime I get close, it seems like the sticker is the delivery or the shiping. It is so expensive to ship it, I offered to deliver for the cost of fuel, but that seems to be too cost prohibitive for some people also. SO, it is still on the market. If you are interested, email me or PM me. Thanks all for the read.

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts

Have you talked to any local bars or sports dealers near you? Maybe they'd be interested in it and you'd avoid any shipping hassles.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I thought about that. I checked the local bars, and they get all kinds of stuff like that from the local distributors, so they don't wanna pay for anything like that. As far as sports dealers, we don't have any. The nearest is Pittsburgh, and I just never went as far as to take a road trip down and see if they'd want it. It may come to that though. Thanks for the ideas though, I appreciate it.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

I've seen them on there before. The shipping again is the rub. Nodody bids cause they know they are gonna have almost as much if not more in the shipping. This sucks. I'll deliver the dang thing if someone would just buy it! LOL!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I had posted this before, and looked for the old post, so I could move it back to the top w/this update, but I couldn't find it. Sorry for the duplicate guys. If ya find the old one. go ahead and pull it please.
I am wanting the money for other stuff, so, I will sell this for $400.00 and I will deliver it within a reasonable distance. That is a savings of anywhere from $100.00 or more when you consider the packaging cost and shipping. Hope someone is interested and we can get this done. I even put it in my avatar for awhile so people will be reminded! LOL! It is hanging over a window, so that should give you an idea of the size of it.
Here it is....

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
found it Ken

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Joker, I appreciate it. Now if someone would just buy it.....lol!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.