Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw the Jr. owned "Navy" car for this week in Cali....very sweet. Wonder if they will make it. I don't know what color it is, but the Navy logo on the quarters is the old school font. Pretty cool lookin' hotrod.

·
Registered
127 Posts
FINALLY!!!! A Seabee Car!

I was beinning to think that nobody gaave a damn about the 'bees. This ones's on my buy list if it ever comes out, else I'm makin a custom of it.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Wow! What a freaky ride! I hope he is OK, see they are taking him out by air med. I heard them keep talking about his ankle being pinned. I don't think I have ever seen a in air hit as hard as that before. reminds me of the big at Daytona one when Tony Stewart flew over B.Labonte. Lot more flames and and sure a scary ride for him I'm sure!!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Now I want a "raced" version of that one!!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
fishin4cars said:
Wow! What a freaky ride! I hope he is OK, see they are taking him out by air med. I heard them keep talking about his ankle being pinned. I don't think I have ever seen a in air hit as hard as that before. reminds me of the big at Daytona one when Tony Stewart flew over B.Labonte. Lot more flames and and sure a scary ride for him I'm sure!!
Did you see the shot of Almedinger's car. It took part of the roll cage right outta the car! Damn hard hit!
Yeah, I'd love a raced/wrecked version of that car. The ultimate "Crash" car.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts