Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,778 Posts
That's good for JR Motorsports! Still doesn't make up for all the $ he's put into her cars but maybe she'll finally have some luck on her side and win this thing. Stranger things have happened. lol

·
In It 2 Win It
12,031 Posts
The wind probably helped...but it is still great to see! Hope she has a really good run tomorrow!

·
JEREMY MAYFIELD FAN FOREVER
13,197 Posts
wow the shock of speedweeks imo i do hope she does good though but im more worried about my own driver than danicamania

brian qualified 19th ah could be worse i guess but gosh it must be a sin to interview him i havent seen him once this weekend

·
Texas Crazy
3,635 Posts
I was surprised by this as well and wish her the best of luck.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Wow that's awesome! I can see her being a successful superspeedway driver. She has been real good at Daytona the last year.

·
Nascar is my World
3,191 Posts
I look at it this way, she showed that she was able to run with the Nationwide drivers last year before she left for IRL, she was 4th in the standings. Now she's on the pole for the first race of the year and she's running the full year, so IMO she will prove she can race stock cars. GO JRM CREW!!!

·
Danica's #1 Fan
15,845 Posts
I am sicker than a dog but watching her get the pole made me feel better for awhile anyway..lol

I knew she would get a pole this year and I figured it would be a track like Daytona, Kentucky, Chicagoland. She is good on these big ovals and mile and a halfs. Now if she can just keep up front during the race and win it!

·
Premium Member
10,751 Posts
I'm not much of a Danica fan. Congrats to her picking up the Daytona pole. I'm impressed :yes: Now lets get a win or a solid top 5 finish today!!!!

·
Look Who's Back!!
2,265 Posts
And her teammate wrecked her. Nice!

·
Joey Logano Fan
331 Posts
Yeah that was nice radio audio.

Sucks when she was doing good and someone wrecks her.
Hasn't had much luck, she's blowing through cars this week!

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,090 Posts
Then she rips him apart on the radio
shoot...that was tame...you ought to hear her in the garage when her car is struggling through tech...she's known as the ice princess for a good reason..might look pretty...but that's where any appeal in her stops...she's a royal superficial entitled bitch.

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,090 Posts
better yet...it's funny the Busch brothers are branded as foul mouth jerks...but...well you know:wink:

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
I am disappointed there isn't a thread talking about her radio audio. Kurt and Kyle would have a ten page thread by now being ripped a new one because of it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts