Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,651 Posts
you know what is funny about this thread, this was the first one and it is about Jr. but no Jr. fans have said anything on it, about it or feel the need to defend their driver but the Gordo fans have been whinning plenty on the other threads. :rofl:

·
Legendary Member
25,331 Posts
Ron3fan said:
you know what is funny about this thread, this was the first one and it is about Jr. but no Jr. fans have said anything on it, about it or feel the need to defend their driver but the Gordo fans have been whinning plenty on the other threads. :rofl:
Gordo fans whining?? Say it isn't so!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
I've had enough fun over the years bashing Jr. But in the final analysis, it's DEI that sucks. Losing their edge on the plate tracks proves it in my opinion. Nevertheless, I'll still try to bust on that hic from time to time. :))

·
Registered
724 Posts
Ron3fan said:
probably becuase the Jr fans have nothing to defend :D

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Jr. has had 2 blown engines this year and is still in 12th place after that kind of start. I think DEI has lost a lot of edge as of late, but that has nothing to do with Jr.'s driving capabilities!!

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sorry just had to post this

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue1NEiyraGM&mode=user&search=[/ame] :rofl:

·
Legendary Member
25,331 Posts
Jr. has definitely been the most mature driver in the garage this year.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Now we are going to have Jr. partnering with HMS for the next five years. I guess that all of the Gordon & JJ fans will be very quiet for a while!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts