Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,694 Posts
why the hell didn't he scrub his tires before that last restart. he went around for 2 laps under caution and never scrubbed his tires even once. he had a damn good chance to win and had his head up his ass.

·
Super Moderator
8,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Jr. was a dumb ass.

WTF? Is this even needed?? :angry:
if you look, i am a jr. fan but i will call him out for dumb ass things just like i would defend him for other things. his crew chief and spotter must have had their head up their ass as well. they should have been telling him to scrub his tires.

·
In It 2 Win It
12,031 Posts

I still think it is a dumb thread. Just like the one calling bowyer a dumbass.

·
Super Moderator
8,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I still think it is a dumb thread. Just like the one calling bowyer a dumbass.
bowyer did what everyone else would have done in that situation.

·
just old school
5,844 Posts

did not notice him "not scrubb'n" off his tires.
Just glad he did not totaly srewup the right front
in that restart with Bowyer, Gordon, and Johnson.
I'll take 3rd today, and smile on the way to 2nd, 6pts out ;)
and watch'n him at TMS in 2 weeks !

·
Junior Nation 2016!!!!!!
7,206 Posts

I will take a 3rd place finish
It would have been AWESOME for him to win but he will get his wins this year, Just a matter of time. 2nd in points as well.... WOOHOO!!!! Iam one happy Junior fan actually considering 2 years ago he wasn't even close to being competitive

·
It's All About Racing!
2,651 Posts

He's certainly one of the most consistent drivers week in and week out, thus far in the season (all top 15's) it's just a win that somehow keeps eluding him. One thing I've noticed is he appears more focused on racing and appears mentally tuned in. I also like how Letarde is tuning the car and keeping him in the races as the race and conditions progress. The latter has seemed to always be a problem with Jr. since going to Hendrick, and he now seems better at being able to compete in the late stages of the race. I like the direction he's going

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,090 Posts

why the hell didn't he scrub his tires befor that last restart. he went around for 2 laps under caution and never scrubbed his tires even once. he had a damn good chance to win and had his head up his ass.
you say was as in past tense...:wink:

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
At first I was really upset and frustrated, but then I looked at the points! I just really feel like they are right there which makes it all the more frustrating, just ask my wife.

·
Premium Member
5,164 Posts

Just like he was going to get his wins in 2009, 2010, and 2011 right? Every year... same old stuff.

I will take a 3rd place finish
It would have been AWESOME for him to win but he will get his wins this year, Just a matter of time. 2nd in points as well.... WOOHOO!!!! Iam one happy Junior fan actually considering 2 years ago he wasn't even close to being competitive

·
Junior Nation 2016!!!!!!
7,206 Posts

Just like he was going to get his wins in 2009, 2010, and 2011 right? Every year... same old stuff.

Hell I don't care if he ever wins again to be honest.. He is being consistent and that's all that matters.

·
Premium Member
4,568 Posts
three top 5's and 4 top tens. cry jr. haters all you want that spells consistent. oh by the way the guy in first has no wins either.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
three top 5's and 4 top tens. cry jr. haters all you want that spells consistent. oh by the way the guy in first has no wins either.
I don't hate Jr. I wish he would finish better than he has in the past few years. If he can keep his eyes on the prize for the rest of the year he'll be fine. He's off to a great start but it's a tad early in the year to predict anything. If he gets a win this year it will be at a restrictor plate track most likely.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts