Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At Walmart they had Jr. regular bud and kurt busch miller lite!!!! :-D :D I only got the junoir car. they are like 6.84 or something and are in the same packaging as the johnson, hamlin, and harvick 2006 cars on the bases

 

·
Legendary Member
Joined
·
25,339 Posts
Pictures??
 

·
Legendary Member
Joined
·
25,339 Posts
Thanks for the pic man!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
564 Posts
Thanks for adding a pic. Now we know what were looking for. Was these in the Toy Section or located somewhere else in the store?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
564 Posts
Didn't find any of the beer cars but finally found the Plate series. They had allready been gone through by the time I got there. The only ones left was Jr, Gordon, Kahne, Johnson, and Stewart. No Riggs Or Hamlin.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,677 Posts
DP36 said:
Didn't find any of the beer cars but finally found the Plate series. They had allready been gone through by the time I got there. The only ones left was Jr, Gordon, Kahne, Johnson, and Stewart. No Riggs Or Hamlin.
You found the second release too! I found those today too. I'm still looking for a complete set of the wave with Harvick, Hamlin, Riggs, Martin, & Raines
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,307 Posts
40intrepid said:
$6.84?!?
PASS!
What makes 'em so friggin expensive? :doh:
same here. i like the beer cars but i dont like those little car cases. so i guess i will probably not be getting any of those.


add the case-----add to the price.
 

·
Crazy Supporter
Joined
·
11,650 Posts
fishin4cars said:
DP36 said:
Didn't find any of the beer cars but finally found the Plate series. They had allready been gone through by the time I got there. The only ones left was Jr, Gordon, Kahne, Johnson, and Stewart. No Riggs Or Hamlin.
You found the second release too! I found those today too. I'm still looking for a complete set of the wave with Harvick, Hamlin, Riggs, Martin, & Raines
I found the Martin and Hamlin if you want me to pick those up for you. Just let me know today if possible.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
JoKeR_20 said:
40intrepid said:
$6.84?!?
PASS!
What makes 'em so friggin expensive? :doh:
same here. i like the beer cars but i dont like those little car cases. so i guess i will probably not be getting any of those.


add the case-----add to the price.
the clear case is detachable
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Top