• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,084 Posts
Thanks for the quick update guys. lol. Quite a read. I don't wanna bring up old feelings or anything. But why lie about yourself and what you've done? What is there to gain? To impress some people you've never met? I dunno. I don't get it. And, as was presented, not worth it.

I won't BS you guys lol. What you see, is what you get.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
well its like i said it all falls down to he wanted attention and always had to make stories up to try and get it. everyone here accepts anyone here, but at the same time we dont want to be made a fool out of either. we dont came if you have 500 diecast of 5 diecast. you can have a butt load of race used cards or have nothing but commons. it dosent matter. we are a pretty much tight knit group on this site and will pull together for anyone, just dont lie.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
JJ48Fan said:
I also noticed that he no longer has his MySpace page.
he canceled his myspace page that everyone on here had so as to say he never existed. but Bill had found the other true Coty profile

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Damn him. I actually enjoyed talkin to him on AOL but he never comes on anymore. I don't care if what he said is true or not. We had some good conversations and I miss em :(. I dunno why he can't just be a man and own up one way or the other. Hell didn't Timmy even admit he didn't have 50,000 cars? And we don't look at him any differently.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
well that just goes to show that Timmy is more of a man than Coty.

and the thing is, is that Timmy did man up, hell before the last time Kahnefan got suspended he had even manned up at one time and said he was sorry. probably the same thing could be said for Coty. but ever since the truth has come out he hasnt had anything to say. Coty was always very outspoken on eveything and for him to see what was posted about him and not come back with something, just goes to show that it was all true and that he was just a 16 year old boy trying to be something he wasnt.

now it is just up to him to own up and be the man that he has claimed he is.

·
Legendary Member
25,329 Posts
Funny thing is, that after all the lies and BS, that he would actually be welcomed back to this site. All he has to do is own up to the truth, but I can imagine that he is one pretty embarrassed boy right now. As for me, I could either take him or leave him; it didn't really matter to me one way or the other. I am however, pretty pissed that he claimed to be a veteran. That is a slap in the face to guys that actually served like me and Ron and the other guys out there who spent a good portion of our lives out there defending this great country of ours.

It's a shame that CSR isn't mature enough to understand that people, especially the people on this site, don't care what you've done or haven't done, whether you're 16 or 60 (sorry WB), just starting out in life or ready to retire. What brought us together was the love of collecting little shiny cars and the frustration with Winner's Circle and Action (now MA), and what has kept us together has been how this forum has grown over the years.

Obviously, this forum is only a small part of my life, but I come on here every once in a while to start some shit, just because I like to keep things interesting. I'll never meet 99% of you face to face (although I do have a couple of new friends that have recently moved to the area that I met here!!) but it keeps me a little more closely in touch with the NASCAR world.

In truth, I cold give a rat's ass about what you guys think about me. I can't understand why someone would take the time to make up a life to live on here. The hardest thing about telling a lie is that you have to make up more lies to keep it going. Who has time for all that???

Anyway, see you guys around when I think things are getting too quiet!!!

The Spool!!!!

·
Crazy Supporter
11,651 Posts
Nice posts guys, I agree with everyone else on this, why lie? We don't care what you are or what you have/don't have, just come here and hang out like we should do. If Coty wants to man up and tell us the truth I am all for it and want to hear it. To lie is one thing and to lie about being a veteran is crossing the good old American line.

·
TCL Original
7,023 Posts
#1) CSR will never return because CSR does not exist except in the mind of Coty and the few here that still believe in him.

#2) He can not man up because he's not close to being a man. To lie about service to one's country in the time of war, or any time for that matter, is dishonorable. That's not a man, that's a straight up coward with a sick sense of humor.

He'll make his way back to this site and it wouldn't surprise me if he's viewed most of our comments through the eyes of someone else's account. The simple truth is that he's had the chance to come back and say "Yeah, I screwed up and lead you people on about a lot of stuff." But, he never will because he was sitting back laughing at everyone the whole time. Good folks around here bought into that crap and he sat back and laughed at it. THAT ticks me off and I hope it ticks everybody else off, too. To those of you too new to really understand what all went down, shoot me a PM and we'll hook up on Yahoo.

Peace, love and happiness.......and power to the TCL.

Bill

·
Crazy Supporter
11,651 Posts
Believe said:
#1) CSR will never return because CSR does not exist except in the mind of Coty and the few here that still believe in him.

#2) He can not man up because he's not close to being a man. To lie about service to one's country in the time of war, or any time for that matter, is dishonorable. That's not a man, that's a straight up coward with a sick sense of humor.

He'll make his way back to this site and it wouldn't surprise me if he's viewed most of our comments through the eyes of someone else's account. The simple truth is that he's had the chance to come back and say "Yeah, I screwed up and lead you people on about a lot of stuff." But, he never will because he was sitting back laughing at everyone the whole time. Good folks around here bought into that crap and he sat back and laughed at it. THAT ticks me off and I hope it ticks everybody else off, too. To those of you too new to really understand what all went down, shoot me a PM and we'll hook up on Yahoo.

Peace, love and happiness.......and power to the TCL.

Bill
WOO HA HA!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I totally agree with Believe.....wait...I'm agreeing with a Gator fan ? :doh: something isn't right :))

In all seriousness, joker hit the nail right on the head. One of the reasons I came to this site is that collectors actually helped collectors, whether you had a collection worthy of the Smithsonian or just 1 diecast car that you just bought to start a collection. CSR or CTR or whatever didn't need to pull everybody's chain because this site would've welcomed him with open arms regardless of his personality.
But to lie like he did, (especially about being a veteran) to a group like TCL, is just lame.

·
Legendary Member
25,329 Posts
harley2001 said:
I do miss his tall tale he has told! I just wish he still shows us those Super Bowl pics soon!!
I can't believe (no pun intended) that you think he actually still think he went to that game.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts