Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,620 Posts
And boom finally did it! Funny I asked him about making more diecast since he had some made. He said not til he wins, well looks like that's something to look forward too!

·
R.I.P Justin Wilson
13,983 Posts
And boom finally did it! Funny I asked him about making more diecast since he had some made. He said not til he wins, well looks like that's something to look forward too!
Justin had diecast made? I'd love one of his Zloop car.

·
Premium Member
14,620 Posts
Justin had diecast made? I'd love one of his Zloop car.
Yes, I'm not sure if custom or Lionel made them as a one off. They were a sponsor only car that he posted and said something about a 2nd run. He replied on FB other day about once he gets a win first, so it would be awesome to see it be a raced win but I love that scheme for some reason.

There are ton of likeable talent coming up, he is one I like even if I don't know much about him.

·
R.I.P Justin Wilson
13,983 Posts
Yes, I'm not sure if custom or Lionel made them as a one off. They were a sponsor only car that he posted and said something about a 2nd run. He replied on FB other day about once he gets a win first, so it would be awesome to see it be a raced win but I love that scheme for some reason.

There are ton of likeable talent coming up, he is one I like even if I don't know much about him.
Was the one made 1/24 or 1/64? And yeah a race win one would be great. I met Justin a few times he's been really nice.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Attaboy, Baltimore boy!

Glad to see there's some diecast existing out there. Venturini had actually talked with me over the winter about building some, but they wound up choosing someone else to do it. This is the first I've ever seen of a finished product, I'd love to get my hands on one.

Reactions: Wilbur

·
Closeted Logano Fan
23,969 Posts
I'd buy a Justin Boston 1;64 in a heartbeat. I'm a sucker for ARCA and K&N cars (though I'm quite agitated that I ordered a Gray Gaulding 1;64 two weeks ago and I still haven't received it).

·
R.I.P Justin Wilson
13,983 Posts
@Wilbur That diecast is really nice. Hopefully they do make a race win now. I'd love to get it though I can picture it costing like $80. I really love that scheme.

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Nice to see him get his first win after being so close so many times last year. Maybe this will propel them back into the championship hunt. Would love for them to release a diecast of his car!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts