Diecast Crazy Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for Kahne rookie 1/24 cars. Interested in anything but the winner circle diecast. Have lots to trade or will pay cash for. LMK whatcha got!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Ihave the Daytona rookie Stripes Action car #'d to just 300 pieces, NOT the refresh car and is signed by Kasey kahne and a COA was included in the box when i bought it. I didn't realize how scarse they were til I seen one on Ebay. The one I have is in mint condition as is the box. I can't take any less than $350 for it as the one on Ebay went for well above $400.
My email addy is [email protected]

·
Registered
245 Posts
Well the Kahne rookie c/w that you speak of 1 of 300 were available through Kahne fan club during the first rookie year. Each COA came signed by his Mom Tammy Kahne who runs Kasey's fan club. met them both many times. The car sold for $90. + shipping. as I have one of my own. I also have both c/w cars that Matt is looking for,. But he doesn't want to pay anything for them. Suggest you stay with Ebay & try to find them as cheap as possible,.. Don't know about them going for $350. + on Ebay I have never seen one,.. I'd gladly sell mine for $300. !

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I have sold many of the Rookie non-refresh cars, and a few of the 1 of 300 auto'd non-refresh cars. He also did an auto'd refresh and only signed 200 of them. The bottom fell outta all of them cars the year after they were made cause he ran fairly poorly.
I have NEVER seen one sell for $350.00. The one of which he speaks, the auto'd Rookie 1 of 300 sold for at most when it was new for around $300.00 at the height of the rush to get them. At least the ones I was watching. I would say right now, a good fair price for all concerned for this car is probably $100.00. JMO. That is more than some would wanna pay, but slightly less than what it's worth, so it would be meeting somewhere near the middle. If it were mine, I'd hold onto it and see what the future brings. The real rub here is the auto. We all know that some love em', and some hate em' and they usually detract from the overall value of a car. COA or not. BTW, I am searching for an un-auto'd one. Need to re-place the last one I sold.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
What is interesting is that RCCA sold 600 autographed Kahne ROTY elites, and 100 non-auto'd elites. The non-auto'd are actually higher in value and harder to get. I was pissed when I couldn't get the autographed car and had to settle for one of the 100 non-auto'd cars, and now you can't find those anywhere!!

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
I have the prototype of the non auto 1 of 100 elite. Sweet piece :)

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Showoff! ;)

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
That is sweet!!!!

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Debated on getting it signed bythe value of the piece is becuse its 1 of 100 that wasn't signed can't get it signed , that would hurt the value :-(

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
diecastcarsnc said:
Debated on getting it signed bythe value of the piece is becuse its 1 of 100 that wasn't signed can't get it signed , that would hurt the value :-(
There is no way in hell I would get that car signed. I am sure there is a proto of the signed one too, so it would probably substantially decrease the value of it.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Yeah thats why i decided not to get it signed.

Anyway, to the initial poster, let me know what your looking for and about the price your wanting to pay and I will check around and see if i can come up with anything.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.