2008 coke 600 win

Here's what I have available to trade

2004 Elliott Sadler Texas win w/tire piece
2007 Tony Stewart Brickyard win
2008 Jeff Gordon Dupont
2011 Brian Vickers Redbull
2007 Harvick Busch Daytona win
2007 Harvick 500 win
2008 Hamlin duel win autographed on ws in black.
2011 Josh Wise autographed w/hologram (in album )

· Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
might be speaking out of turn here...but I think..your leg...it has been pulled...the stuff you are asking for...and the stuff you want is like paying for Gold with feathers.
Really?? A 2011 car for a 2005 car? Idk..... I'm looking to trade these cars for any Kahne cars I don't have.... I think they are pretty negotiable

· Registered
2,333 Posts
JUst pickd up a collection with an autographed Kahne 2004 Dew. Its in the store at $79.

I thnk somewhere I have a case or so of teh rookie of teh year auto Kahne, approximately $80ish there too.

Scott

· "For once, just shut up"
6,029 Posts
Really?? A 2011 car for a 2005 car? Idk..... I'm looking to trade these cars for any Kahne cars I don't have.... I think they are pretty negotiable
yeah...while that is not a 'fair' example...the 04 Mountain dew is/was a rather hot item at one point. The reversed pit cap as well..the list of cars collectively you want versus the list of cars you collectively have are not apples to apples trades...perhaps two of yours for one on the list might be considered 'even up'...again probably spoke out of turn, I wouldn't jump on the deal.

· Dboy1974
1,328 Posts

I wish you the best of luck on your search. I know that a couple of years ago when I went on the hunt for Kahne's ARCs... I had on hell of a time tracking them down, especially at a price that I was willing to spend. With alot of help from everyone on both boards, I was able to get my set up to date. One question... have you done a search on Amazon for the ones that you are looking for? I found a couple of mine there back then. Wouldn't hurt to check there first.

· Dboy1974
1,328 Posts
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Charger-Budweiser-Charlotte-Produced-Collectables/dp/B002I52WGU/ref=sr_1_61?ie=UTF8&qid=1329840606&sr=8-61]Amazon.com: 2008 Kasey Kahne # 9 Dodge Charger First 1st Budweiser Paint Scheme Raced Win Version Charlotte Coca Cola Coke 600 1/24 Scale Only 871 Produced Less Than 20 per State! Action Racing Collectables Hood, Trunk, Roof Flaps Open: Toys & Games[/ame]

Hope this helps?

· Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
might be speaking out of turn here...but I think..your leg...it has been pulled...the stuff you are asking for...and the stuff you want is like paying for Gold with feathers.
Hey just wanted to point this out too......I've seen the 05 dew go unwon for $30 shipped on eBay......as well as the 04 for $40......the only Sadler Texas win I see is high.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.