Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a number of Kasey Kahne 1/64 scale cars (still in their original packaging) that I am looking to get rid of. I originally wanted to have at least 2 of each car, but I've decided to thin out my collection to just 1 of each...so, I need to part with some.

Here's what I have:

1 each of SKUs
47943 - Dodge (w/ medallion)
40690 - Mt Dew
47865 - 2004 car?
40661 - Reverse Pit Cap
47703 - 2004 car?
40875 - Mopar
29009 - 2004 car?
40868 - Dodge Race Win
40728 - GoManGo
48035 - Dodge (w/ liscense plate)
34780 - ROTY
32986 - 2004 car?
34707 - Mopar
33116 - 2004 car?

2 each of SKU 47605 - Dodge (w/ schedule hood)

3 each of SKUs
29016 - 2004 car?
34748 - Dodge (w/ auto hood)
34772 - Dodge (w/ auto hood)
47600 - Mega Cab

I'll gladly sell them, but if possible, I'd like to trade them for some I don't have.

Here's what I'm looking for:

47626 - Dodge (w/ Number Sticker)
47753 - Track Tested
47625 - Dodge (w/ tatoo)
47742 - Dodge first win Richmond (action figure)
48053 - Dodge (w/ helmet) [Edit: I now have this]
64738 - Dodge (w/ pit pass - Canadian) [Edit: I now have this]
64739 - Dodge (w/ driver hood - Canadian) [Edit: I now have this]

Finally, I have one car with an SKU of 64702? I can't find that SKU listed on the Winner's Circle 2007 Checklist. I can, however, find SKU 64703...which I don't have. The 64703 says it comes with a pit board, and my 64702 has a pit board. Is this just a typo on the checklist?

Thanks.

·
Gimme more Budweiser!!
241 Posts
I have the Kahne with the red and white number sticker, and my local Walmart has several of the Kahne helmet cars. I may even have the 2005 or 2006 (have to check) test car. LMK if you are still needing these. I am looking for the new Kahne McDonalds hood car that was just released. Thanks!

kevin

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
I don't think the Tattoo cars were ever released, only Gordon's have been seen. I know that they show it on the checklist, but have yet to here of the other Tattoo cars ever being released. But, according to Stephanie at MA, they were released. If you ever find one, please let me know, I am looking for the Jr. Tatto 1/64.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
I also believe the action figures were not released, I have yet to see any of them anywhere!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rogue0915 said:
I have the Kahne with the red and white number sticker, and my local Walmart has several of the Kahne helmet cars. I may even have the 2005 or 2006 (have to check) test car. LMK if you are still needing these. I am looking for the new Kahne McDonalds hood car that was just released. Thanks!

kevin
Kevin,

I do still need the sticker and helmet cars. Please let me know how much the two would be shipped to 23666.

I've also received the two Canadian packaged cars, and I have the new McDonalds car...sorry, there was only one at Wal-Mart.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ChargerSXT said:
Finally, I have one car with an SKU of 64702? I can't find that SKU listed on the Winner's Circle 2007 Checklist. I can, however, find SKU 64703...which I don't have. The 64703 says it comes with a pit board, and my 64702 has a pit board. Is this just a typo on the checklist?

Thanks.
Does anyone know anything about this?

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
ChargerSXT said:
ChargerSXT said:

Thanks.
Does anyone know anything about this?
If you are going by the Winners Cirle release check list, which I'm assuming you are. Don'y use it fro refrences on the SKU#. I'm almost sure that the POP # you listed is the only one released. I went and dug mine out and checked, it's 67402. I know for a fact that there are several sku/pop # errors on this years release list. Heck there are even several cars showing up that never made a list at all. Just follows true to MA's quality control. Believe it when you see it. they aren't to worried about thier annoncements being wrong about ther regular 1/24th scale line. You can bet they are even less worried about releasing the correct # for a large release car such as a WC 1/64th.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
ChargerSXT said:
Thanks for the info.

Do you know if there are any major errors on the 2005 and 2006 checklists? ???
2005, I don't know of any off hand, 2006 the major problem with that list is the cars that never got produced,but were suppose to have been, IE. the Harvick snap-on and the Stremme lonestar steak house just off of the top of my head, then you have to add the ones that got produced that weren't on the list, the Stewart powerade and the Jr. 250 starts that are just starting to show up.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I guess now I need to find out what Kasey Kahne cars (might) have been produced. Any idea where to find that info?

Also, I just bought a Kasey Kahne McFarlane action figure. How can I find out if this in the same one listed on the 2006 checklist (if it's correct, that is)?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
gordon24 said:
can I see pics of the kahne cars you have for sale

I might be intrested in one if you have it
Which one are you looking for specifically? I can take pics sometime this week.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I know NOTHING about 1/64th Winners Circle cars. I saw today at Wal-Mart a Kasey Kahne McDonalds, and a Jimmie Johnson Kobalt. The JJ was the photo hood I believe as he is on the hood holding up the big wrench trophy.
There were also two Shane Huffman Navy cars, and some Tony Stewarts.
If anybody is interested, LMK and I will pick them up and get them for you. Just the cost of the car and shipping.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Stephanie, at MA, has been very useful, but noone really knows what is being shipped from CHINA.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
EarnhardtJrFan said:
I don't think the Tattoo cars were ever released, only Gordon's have been seen. I know that they show it on the checklist, but have yet to here of the other Tattoo cars ever being released. But, according to Stephanie at MA, they were released. If you ever find one, please let me know, I am looking for the Jr. Tatto 1/64.
Well, the tattoo cars showed up at Magic Mart, just like the Stewart Powerade and Dale Jr. 250th start cars. Smoke20 found them and sold me one of the Jr. tattoo cars.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.