Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Smoke will rise.
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
e-mail from Lionel today.

"Dear RCCA Customer,

We wanted to inform you that the Gatorade Duel Raced win die-cast for Matt Kenseth and Tony Stewart did not meet LNC’s minimum order qty. Therefore, these items will not be produced and open orders will be cancelled.

Thank you,

Thomas DeBoyace
RCCA Marketing Manager"

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
Id figure that, The Duel wins never make the cut.

·
Banned
17,329 Posts

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
DANG! There goes my chance of collecting all Raced Win versions in 2012, I wanted the duels, shootout, allstar, allstar shootout, champion and all the other races! But I guess that won't happen now.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I think that plan was a lost cause from the start; dont think they have ever done an all star shootout win.

·
Banned
17,329 Posts
DANG! There goes my chance of collecting all Raced Win versions in 2012, I wanted the duels, shootout, allstar, allstar shootout, champion and all the other races! But I guess that won't happen now.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
what ever made you think all 40 cups races would be made??

and the all star shootout never has even gottten offered

·
Registered
748 Posts
what ever made you think all 40 cups races would be made??

and the all star shootout never has even gottten offered
Hey you never know what compaines are going to make, I have gotten a pre order for each one, but if the demand is not there they won't produce it. I will order everyone of them and what gets made ill have and that will be that.

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Definately... Matt's win in the Daytona 500 took everyone's attention away from Duel diecast and towards the 500 diecast

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
I consider getting any raced version of Tony's but I was going to pass this one up for the Kobalt Tools 400 win car anyway, but I am disappointed that this car is no longer an option.

·
Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde
2,462 Posts
Im sure if Dale Jr would have won the race they would have made it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts