Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came in this week (boy, that was quick). Too bad it'll be empty for the few months. :sad:

·
Nascar is my World
3,191 Posts
Thats awsome

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Very cool!!!

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
That's gonna be perfect for the car!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Nice case, but I can't see paying as much for the case as you do for the diecast.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice case, but I can't see paying as much for the case as you do for the diecast.
I know, I only have two of these cases (aside from the three that came from a local guy who plays with sheet plastic all day). But they certainly do look nice.

·
Danica's #1 Fan
15,845 Posts
Ok, thanks guys. I had no idea when the car was due to be released. As I have stated before, that is one thing I hate about pre-orders....to darn long of a wait., how about not announcing them so early....lol

·
Banned
5,645 Posts
Ok, thanks guys. I had no idea when the car was due to be released. As I have stated before, that is one thing I hate about pre-orders....to darn long of a wait., how about not announcing them so early....lol
They have to make a ton of other cars first and it takes a while to make a ton of cars, they need all the orders first so people don't miss out

·
Premium Member
0 Posts

Lol, I tried to make a game out of it
[MENTION=3347]Danicafan[/MENTION] asked a simple question, there was no need for games Zach. Maybe he has one on order or wants to order it and doesn't want to lay it out unless it came in around April or May.

Anyways - The Elite is sold out and doesn't list a delivery date yet (MATT KENSETH 2012 BEST BUY DAYTONA RACED WIN 1:24 ELITE DIECAST)

And the ARC is still in stock (MATT KENSETH 2012 DAYTONA DUEL 1:24 ARC DIECAST)

I'm now off my soap box and done being the school police. LOL

1 - 20 of 25 Posts