Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Team1439
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With the Kentucky race week approaching, I thought I would create a post for all driver appearances scheduled during the week. These are the ones I currently know about, feel free to add any additional ones your know of!

WEDNESDAY JUNE 6th
Brandon Jones
: is scheduled to appear at the Red Bank AAA Car Care Center in Cincinnati, Ohio on Wednesday, July 6 at 10:00 AM. It is located at 3998 Red Bank Rd

AJ Allmendinger: Kroger in Cincinnati, Ohio on Wednesday at 5:00 PM. It is located at 7855 Tylersville Road. (There will also be several show cars at the Kroger from 2-9 PM)

Brad Keselowski: Dickmanns Cafe in Florence, KY on Wednesday at 6:00 PM. It is located at 479 Orphanage Rd, Fort Wright, KY 41017

THURSDAY JUNE 7th
Danica Patrick
: Kroger in Carrillton, KY on Thursday at 10:00 AM. After an event Danica will sign a limited number of autographs. Wristbands are required, contact Kroger for info on how to obtain one. Address for the Kroger is 2549 US Highway 227 Carrollton, KY

Aric Almirola: Kroger Freestore Foodbank in Cincinnati, OH on Thursday at 10:00 AM. After an event Aric will sign a limited number of autographs. Wristbands are required, contact Kroger for info on how to obtain one.

Timmy Hill: scheduled to appear at the Speed Stick display at Kentucky Speedway on Thursday, July 7 at 12:00 PM

Ben Rhodes: Alpha Energy Solutions show truck display at the Kentucky Speedway Thursday at 2:30 PM

Ryan Reed and Bubba Wallace
: scheduled to appear at the Fanatics Trackside Superstore at Kentucky Speedway on Thursday, July 7 at 3:00 PM.

Tyler Reddick: Ford display at 3:45 PM for a Q&A

Daniel Hemric: Ford display at 3:45 PM for a Q&A

Joey Logano: Kroger in Shelbyville, KY on Thursday at 6:30 PM. It is located at 311 Boone Station Rd, Shelbyville, KY 40065

FRIDAY JUNE 8th
Chris Buescher
: scheduled to appear at Sparta Love's Travel Stop at Kentucky Speedway on Friday, July 8 between 9:00 and 9:30 AM. It is located at Kentucky Speedway, off of I-71, Exit 55.

Brandon Jones: scheduled to appear at the Alsco Fan Zone Display at Kentucky Speedway on Friday, July 8 at 2:45 PM

Ben Rhodes: Alpha Energy Solutions show truck display at the Kentucky Speedway Friday at 5:30 PM

SATURDAY JUNE 9th
Cole Whitt
: scheduled to appear at the Speed Stick display at Kentucky Speedway on Saturday, July 9 at 9:00 AM

David Ragan: Fanatics Tent at the Kentucky Speedway on Saturday at 3:00 PM

I will add to this list as I learn of additional appearances. Typically several drivers will appear at the Ford display at the race track Thursday - Saturday. There may also be one or two more drivers appear at the Fanatics tent on Saturday. Can't wait for the race week and hope to see many of you at these appearances!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts