Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this has been posted already or not, but the 2012 Brad Keselowski Bristol RV Win ELITE 1/24 has been DNP'd. This is coming via Thomas from the RCCA Forum. RCCA is still polling the ARC version of the car, but that has not hit MOQ yet either, and it's not looking too good for the ARC.

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
They sure don't give these cars very long

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I guess the problem is that 1)people aren't buying raced wins because they figure they can wait and get them cheaper later and 2)people just aren't supporting their driver.

On another note, Brad's raced win from Bristol from last year is still available in the e-shop and shipping around the end of April.

·
Mopar CraZy
2,012 Posts
Note Bk nor penske will be in dodge next year so thats one reason

·
Banned
17,329 Posts
blame rccas 10 buck cancelling fee the impulse buyers have been cut

·
Texas Crazy
3,635 Posts
Does anyone know about the Hamlin Phoenix win? I pre-ordered one but I was (and still am) almost positive it would get the axe.

·
Banned
17,329 Posts
Does anyone know about the Hamlin Phoenix win? I pre-ordered one but I was (and still am) almost positive it would get the axe.
idk its still in the eshop .....but then again so are both duel wins so...

·
Registered
698 Posts
My BK Bristol spring rw is still showing pending fullfilment on the website.

·
#Champ18n
10,102 Posts
Man, I wonder why no one is buying Brads diecasts? I mean I thought peple would buy these until sold out.

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
I really hope this is not true, that is the first RWV I have pre-ordered this year!

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I really hope this is not true, that is the first RWV I have pre-ordered this year!
If you ordered the ELITE, it is definitely true that it will not be made. Came straight from Thomas at RCCA. If you ordered the ARC, it's doubtful, but it's still up in the air.

My BK Bristol spring rw is still showing pending fullfilment on the website.
Did you order the ELITE or ARC? If you ordered the ELITE, I'm not sure why it would say that. But Thomas said that the ELITE has definitely DNP'd.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
If you ordered the elite and it has DNP's (I read the post a couple of hours ago), then you will get a cancellation notice via e-mail within the next couple of days.

·
Return of the #3
11,337 Posts
i wonder if these early few cancellations have to do with the new future elite upgrades. it may not be cost effective to produce a small amount of elites to meet MQO like years past.

·
Registered
972 Posts
They sure don't give these cars very long
Look at it this way, why would the car's sales get stronger as time goes on? If anything, the company should have an idea if the consumer interest is there by the end of a week and a half after the race. Most pre-orders SHOULD be seen in that time period if not faster. At that point, they can approach the teams for approvals to get the production started or start DNP'ing them. Easy as that.

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
Hope this gets made in ARC. :cry:

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Look at it this way, why would the car's sales get stronger as time goes on? If anything, the company should have an idea if the consumer interest is there by the end of a week and a half after the race. Most pre-orders SHOULD be seen in that time period if not faster. At that point, they can approach the teams for approvals to get the production started or start DNP'ing them. Easy as that.
Never thought of it that way! A very interesting, and realistic, way to look at it.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts