Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Kevin Harvick 1/24 Camping World Promo Truck

812 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  blg1267 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Re: Harvick Camping World Truck

Hornaday drives the #33, Kevin has driven the #2, as has Clint Bowyer at a few races. You might still be able to buy the truck off the Camping World website...or you could buy mine that I got from Camping World.

James
"Win or Lose, but Finish the Game"

#3 ·

Does the hood open on the one you have? The one that Hornaday was the driver of, my understanding is it is a really cheap truck. No hood opening or anything like that.
If the Hood opens on the one you have and it is the one Kevin has driven, I may be interested.
Wadda ya want shipped? Would you be interested in a trade? If so, what could I interest you in for a trade?

#5 ·

FFighter_21 said:
Does the hood open on the one you have? The one that Hornaday was the driver of, my understanding is it is a really cheap truck. No hood opening or anything like that.
If the Hood opens on the one you have and it is the one Kevin has driven, I may be interested.
Wadda ya want shipped? Would you be interested in a trade? If so, what could I interest you in for a trade?
I'm not sure on the hood opening, I'll look at it when I get home and post here. I do know there is no driver's name on the door, but there is the KHI logo on the box and I believe Kevin's name as well. I will verify that as well once I get home.

James
"Win or Lose, but Finish the Game"

#9 · (Edited by Moderator)
This auction says Harvick drove this truck. Did he ever drive this truck, or is Hornaday the only guy to drive it for KHI?
I don't see any drivers name over the door? Anybody know? If Kevin drove it, I would consider it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/KEVIN-HARVICK-2-CAMPING-WORLD-CRAFTSMAN-TRUCK-1-24-NEW_W0QQitemZ230184042364QQihZ013QQcategoryZ2511QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This truck is from 2007. I have one. He drove it at the following tracks. He did not drive it in 2008.
Las Vegas.
[SIZE=-1]8[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]21[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]2[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Kevin Harvick[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Camping World Chevy[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]100[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]142[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]$13,150[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Running[/SIZE]
Martinsville
[SIZE=-1]4[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]6[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]2[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Kevin Harvick[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Camping World Chevy[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]253[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]60[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]$11,875[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Running[/SIZE]
Lowes
[SIZE=-1]28[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]24[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]2[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Kevin Harvick[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Camping World Chevy[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]110[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]79[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]$8,200[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Engine[/SIZE]
Michigan
[SIZE=-1]8[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]32[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]2[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Kevin Harvick[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Camping World Chevy[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]100[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]142[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]$11,425[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Running[/SIZE]
Phoenix
[SIZE=-1]5[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]4[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]2[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Kevin Harvick[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Camping World Chevy[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]150[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]160[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]5[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]$11,175[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Running[/SIZE]
Homestead
[SIZE=-1]4[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]7[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]2[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Kevin Harvick[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Camping World Chevy[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]138[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]165[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]5[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]$16,600[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Running[/SIZE]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.