Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Re: Harvick Bounty Promo

i know they were being given away at Bristol this year.

How did you find one at Kmart? were they doin a promotion there?

·
Registered
4,677 Posts

I'm wondering how many of the bounty cars are out there. I was told at Bristol this spring that Bounty ordered those and only 500 were available and all were signed. Now I'm seeing them daily on Ebay some signed but most aren't. Guess the bounty guy didn't know what he was talking about.

·
Registered
328 Posts

they were giving these away at the lowes race this month-my mom,dad,rob and i each got one

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts

Another one I would like to have but I am not paying those Ebay prices.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts

kspool said:
Another one I would like to have but I am not paying those Ebay prices.
same here

·
Registered
328 Posts

i wish i would have known-i could have walked back thru the line a few more times for you guys

·
Registered
4,677 Posts

If anyone happens to luck up on some more I would like to get a unsigned version. Like everyone else I'm not willing to pay the jacked up price they are going for on ebay but very willing to pay a little extar over cost to help out someone that wants to help out fellow collectors.

·
No Agony, No Bragony
3,717 Posts

fishin4cars said:
If anyone happens to luck up on some more I would like to get a unsigned version. Like everyone else I'm not willing to pay the jacked up price they are going for on ebay but very willing to pay a little extar over cost to help out someone that wants to help out fellow collectors.
ditto

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts

yzerman19harvick29 said:
fishin4cars said:
ditto
ditto ditto

·
Texas Crazy
3,635 Posts

I believe the seller is a member here.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts

·
Legendary Member