25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
RCR/Realtree CraZy
913 Posts
Now there is an Elvis car worth $600!

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Tapatalk
You ain't a-kidding.

I've never been much of an Elvis fan, but if this was a George Jones Reese's car, I'd be on it like Elvis on a fried peanut butter and banana sandwich.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
i almost got that thing ( off ebay ) ....for a great price .......decided that it wasent worth it ......i know this seller and he is a great guy ....not at all saying that he tampered with the car ...because i have personally talked to him about how he aquired it ...and it is legit.......but as im sure most of you know ...you can take a body off the chassis in about 30 seconds ...wipe the din off ...and whala....a sample ......after thinking about that for a bit ....i decided to pass....

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
i almost got that thing ( off ebay ) ....for a great price .......decided that it wasent worth it ......i know this seller and he is a great guy ....not at all saying that he tampered with the car ...because i have personally talked to him about how he aquired it ...and it is legit.......but as im sure most of you know ...you can take a body off the chassis in about 30 seconds ...wipe the din off ...and whala....a sample ......after thinking about that for a bit ....i decided to pass....
So, exactly how easy is it to wipe the DIN off? :confused:

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am just wondering if any members have experience doing this?

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
So, exactly how easy is it to wipe the DIN off? :confused:
very easly wiped off.........i have done this on some of my customs

that is exactly why "sample" cars dont intrest me...there is really no way to confirm the authenticity .....protos with po stickers or holograms are really the only ones i go after ......only others i would consider that didnt have the stickers would be pieces that were different than the mass produced run ......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts