Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Hey guys! Glad to be back :) I'm currently looking to get rid of a few 2011 Kevin Harvick ARCs and raced win Elites, and also a Dale Sr. 1:24 Taz ARC due to a lack of display space. I'm looking to sell all of these cars as a lot for $300, that includes shipping. If no one is interested in these cars as a lot, I'm willing to consider selling them individually. Individual prices will be next to the description. All prices include shipping.

2011 Kevin Harvick Martinsville Raced Win Elite (326 of 375) $55 (antenna is missing)

2011 Kevin Harvick Fontana Raced Win Elite (101 of 225) $60

2011 Kevin Harvick Coca Cola 600 Raced Win Elite (98 of 215) $60

2011 Kevin Harvick Armed Forced PRE-PRODUCTION RUN ARC (269 of 290) $55

2011 Kevin Harvick Jimmy John's ARC $40

2011 Kevin Harvick Budweiser ARC *AUTOGRAPHED FROM KHI* $40

2000 Dale Sr. Taz No Bull ARC *IGNORE THE 1:64 SCALES* $40

I will also throw in these two Kevin Harvick mini helmets for free if lot of cars is purchased.

*ONE MORE THING*

I have a 2011 Clint Bowyer Raced Win Elite from Talladega on order right now from RCCA. I believe only 100 will be produced of this car. This race commemorated RCR's 100th win, which was done in Clint's 100 years of Chevy paint scheme. I believe this car will be released in April some time. If interested, I will add the price of that car ($100) to the lot if someone wants that car as well. I will ship when it arrives. If anyone is interested, just send me a PM, thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Man I'd really like that coke 600 and matrinsville but money is a bit tight right now.... I do have to add it seems like everyone is starting to sell those 3 Harvick raced wins they are popping up everywhere lately

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hate to sell them, but since I have to get rid of some, it might as well be these for now. In a few years, I may be able to pick them up again for cheap.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
What is the production number on the KHI auto'd Bud car?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.