Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My COT finally came from KHI!!!

MA did a good job. Only problems are black paint spots next to the window net (They don't show up so I don't care) and messed up rallys and bud pole decals. I'm just happy the splitter and wimg are good!!! ;D

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Nice looking car, I guess? It would be nice to have a few photos that are in focus to see the car. I'm really wanting that one too! How is the detail on the splitter and the motor? This is the first close ups I've gotten to see of the COT Harvick car at all. In fact first close up of any MA COT car that actually intrested me. The autograph really shows up good!! Lot better than I expected!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fishin4cars said:
Nice looking car, I guess? It would be nice to have a few photos that are in focus to see the car. I'm really wanting that one too! How is the detail on the splitter and the motor? This is the first close ups I've gotten to see of the COT Harvick car at all. In fact first close up of any MA COT car that actually intrested me. The autograph really shows up good!! Lot better than I expected!
I have a teribble camera, here are the best I could get

That hood had me scared the first time it went like that!!!

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Yea, I see your camera doesn't like to do the close ups does it? I would freak out the first time I saw that hood do that too! Does of have locking hinges or will the hood stay open? The splitter on it has a lot more detail than the CFS does. thanks for the extra shots!! does give me a little more idea about what to expect when I get mine...

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Its drivers select, so it stays open on its own.The splitter isn't flimsy at all. One thing that I never noticed is that the wing is carbon fiber.Also, COT hoods are much smaller that the regular car.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Ohio29 said:
Its drivers select, so it stays open on its own.The splitter isn't flimsy at all. One thing that I never noticed is that the wing is carbon fiber.Also, COT hoods are much smaller that the regular car.

That is cool, I didn't know they were carbon fiber either. intresting info!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts