Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have -or- know someone who has a 1:24 Kevin Harvick BIG CUP diecast for sale or trade??? LMK Thanks!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I believe I have 2 of them; I will have to double check. I got one that was auto'd (but not from KHI) and then I had the opportunity to get another one that was not auto'd for a pretty good deal. They don't come around that often and not very cheaply either, but I might be willing to part with the auto'd one.

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wow... I'm surprised they have them new from 2005 Thanks for the help

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
wow... I'm surprised they have them new from 2005 Thanks for the help
Hey dude download my inventory sheet its on my sig line and see if I have one I am driving and cannot check it. If I got one 20.00 plus shipping

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
thanks Jeff... I'll download it later this evening. Have to leave ... . I'm picking up my little grandaughter at daycare & then out to dinner. Thanks everyone for your help!

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you everyone.... sounds like I may end up with three Big Cup's. My son wants one also. I received some great offers from... wAllmendinger and gwcdiecast and if Karl gets back to me with the auto'd Big Cup I may get that one also.

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,233 Posts
Some how I missed getting that car too. I checked my collection and that one is not in it. I guess I will be looking for that car too.:yes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts