1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Deja vu all over again.

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
I remember this guy from last year, please don't oversell it again. I can tell you he is right though, Harvick is running the 2 truck for RCR at both Martinsville races and Dover with sponsorship from Tide and Kroger, it says so on RCR's website but as far as the paint scheme goes I haven't seen one, but i'm sure he'll tell us how great it is up until it's unveiled.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Well, at least we only have to wait a week this time.

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
at least harvick is only running 3 truck races, that's better than the 8 or 9 he did last year. also, jason leffler's next race was suppossed to be rockingham, but the KBM website schedule now has leffler listed as the driver for martinsville, i was worried he might have hamlin drive. one less cup driver in the field! now we just have to worry about harvick and reutimann...

·
Banned
434 Posts
I don't mind seeing cup drivers that typically don't win a lot run in other series, so really I don't mind Reutimann, but I kinda agree with [MENTION=2039]solesky1[/MENTION] about Harvick.

·
Premium Member
5,164 Posts
at least harvick is only running 3 truck races, that's better than the 8 or 9 he did last year. also, jason leffler's next race was suppossed to be rockingham, but the KBM website schedule now has leffler listed as the driver for martinsville, i was worried he might have hamlin drive. one less cup driver in the field! now we just have to worry about harvick and reutimann...
Whos worrying?

·
Banned
17,329 Posts
:facepalm::uselesspieceofcrap:

1 - 20 of 109 Posts