Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found this today but it is to late, they are already sold out. Bummer

Okuma America Corporation (Machine Tools)

Attention Kevin Harvick fans and diecast collectors...a limited number of the #29 Okuma Chevy diecasts have just been released for sale to the fan public. Get yours now, while supplies last. Only available at the RCR store!

Richard Childress Racing Official Online Store » Kevin Harvick » Diecast » 2011 Kevin Harvick No. 29
www.rcrstore.com The Richard Childress Racing Online Store is the official destination for purchasing RCR merchandise. We have more selection of RCR apparel, diecast and collectible items than anyone else, including exclusive items.

Like · Comment · February 28 at 6:04am ·

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Boy, was I a day late and a dollar short on this one. I just looked at the post from 2/28/12. How dumb can I be. I really wanted that car too.

·
Dawg Crazy
335 Posts
Got a reply from RCR from my email to them about this diecast. Kevin will sign the cars after Las Vegas:sad: and they will ship shortly after:yes:..............the Dawg

·
Premium Member
7,778 Posts
Got a reply from RCR from my email to them about this diecast. Kevin will sign the cars after Las Vegas:sad: and they will ship shortly after:yes:..............the Dawg
Interesting considering there are people already selling them on ebay and they clearly state that it's NOT a pre-sale. Guess they'll have some explaining to do when they don't have it to ship for another week or so.

·
Premium Member
7,778 Posts
Yeah, never mind. The sellers figured it out and they edited their listings to reflect the proper shipping times.

·
FERNBURG RACING 27
61 Posts
I was there at pocono when he drove that car I really wanted it but I didnt know rcr was selling it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello Diecast Crazy/Kevin Harvick fans!

I just wanted to let everyone know that Okuma is selling the last 100 of 716 of the #29 Okuma Chevy diecast cars. They are $100 each with 40% of proceeds going to JDRF to support Okuma's fundraising campaign for the cause. If you would like to get one of the last of these coveted cars, you can visit the Okuma eStore (limit 2 per customer).

I hope everyone who wanted one is able to get one. Note: these are NOT signed, and are new in the box.

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
Man, I really wish I had the funds for this, anyone want to get me one :tease:

·
Hoff
1,190 Posts
Anybody else been able to place one on order?

I get the following error:

Credit Card Processing Error

Card cannot be authorized at this time. Please contact your financial institution for more information. If you feel you have made an error entering your card number, please try again. Do not include dashes or spaces.

If I re-enter my credit card info, I then get this error:

Order Not Found

The order you requested has been deleted from the system. Please contact the store administrator for further questions.

I get that, even if my item is still in the cart... And, of course, their customer service number rings and goes to voicemail...

·
Hoff
1,190 Posts
btw, thanks to [MENTION=4588]m1ndy[/MENTION] for coming onboard to let everybody know about this deal...

Do you happen to work for Okuma? I see you show Charlotte as being your location, and Okuma's website lists Charlotte as their home as well...

·
Back from the Dead
2,211 Posts
I ordered two of them, no issues.

·
Hoff
1,190 Posts
Hmm... Veerrry interesting...

Just tried from my iPod and my laptop, same results for both. Maybe it's because of my location. Might have to break my IP hiding software...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Gentlemen,

It's not a scam, and as hoffm1179 deduced, I work for Okuma in the marketing department. We announced the cars on Facebook as well, but I knew a lot of you were disappointed when you missed out last time, so I joined this forum so I could let ya'll know.

If you have trouble with the link in my previous post, try http://www.costore.com/okuma. Click on the link for consumers and then on the link for "premiums"...you'll see the car there.

If you still have trouble, you can email the eStore management at [email protected].

Good luck, everyone, and thanks for supporting JDRF!

-Mindy (m1ndy)

·
Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde
2,462 Posts
i know i have a problem getting one and i wanted one for sure

·
Hoff
1,190 Posts
Eh, I give up... Thought I had it figured out that it was because of putting dashes in my phone number, since it says no dashes or extensions in the zip code, but still no joy...

Oh well, figured I would snag a couple for those who weren't able to get any during this "2nd Chance" opportunity...

Good luck to those who are able to get their order to get through...

1 - 20 of 137 Posts