Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to find the post, but couldn't find it. Someone was lamenting that they used to buy the Kleenex promo every year and couldn't find one this year.
Go to ...
www.shop.usps.com/webapp/wcs/stores...1&parent_category_rn=11811&top_category=11811
I think that's it, if not it is the webstore for the USPS. They have Kleenex promo and USPS promo cars in 1/24 and 1/64, and also a 1/64 Kleenex transporter there. Not sure if it is this years or not, but thought of you when I saw the site.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Go to www.usps.com then type nascar in the search box. It will bring up the cars etc. The 1/64th must be last years, it is Green's and is made by Racing Champions. The 1/24th is a Team Caliber Preferred.

·
Registered
335 Posts
the 1/64 kleenex says david green. that goes back to 2005. they had a ton of those in a grocery store here. they finally liqudated for 50 cents each.

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
For those that ordered one or more of these cars. "They're in the mail." She said the orders were sent out on Tuesday. So hopefully by Friday, I'll have mine.

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
No, here's what it looks like lol. I got mine today.

It doesn't say Ward Burton on the car, but it does say it on the 1/24th box. Not on the 1/64th though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts