Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
Do any of the custom builders on here think they could make this Parker Kligerman ARCA car in 1/24 scale?

If you could get this done, how much would you charge? I tagged all of the customizers I could think of, lol. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
I can do that one for sure, I'm actually hoping to meet PK in a few weeks at Kansas. I have some nationwide cars I will be getting signed. I could possibly get a windshield for this one signed too and make the car if you want.

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can do that one for sure, I'm actually hoping to meet PK in a few weeks at Kansas. I have some nationwide cars I will be getting signed. I could possibly get a windshield for this one signed too and make the car if you want.
Out of curiosity, What would you charge for it?

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
I would have to design my own decals for it, so $75 shipped. How does that sound?

Just let me know and I will get a window ready to go to Kansas with me to get signed hopefully.

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would have to design my own decals for it, so $75 shipped. How does that sound?

Just let me know and I will get a window ready to go to Kansas with me to get signed hopefully.
PM On It's Way in just a sec.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts