Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the Kyle Busch Indiana Jones 2008 Darlington Win Raced Version 1/24. I feel somewhere around $100 is a fair price, give or take. Let me know if yall have any info.

Thanks

·
MoPaROrNoCaR
30,043 Posts

·
MoPaROrNoCaR
30,043 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thought Id search this site and see if anyone's used them before. 2014 is the newest cars they have listed so was starting to think they had gone out of business as I've ordered from them a few days ago but still haven't got any dispatch email. I've paid with PayPal so I'm not concerned about my money, hopefully will get update soon.

·
MoPaROrNoCaR
30,043 Posts
Thought Id search this site and see if anyone's used them before. 2014 is the newest cars they have listed so was starting to think they had gone out of business as I've ordered from them a few days ago but still haven't got any dispatch email. I've paid with PayPal so I'm not concerned about my money, hopefully will get update soon.
I've used them before, but they are in France, and it took them forever to reply back to me. I sent half a dozen emails to them translated in French over a couple months until I finally heard back. I finally did get my order fulfilled. Sorry it's taking so long.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I've used them before, but they are in France, and it took them forever to reply back to me. I sent half a dozen emails to them translated in French over a couple months until I finally heard back. I finally did get my order fulfilled. Sorry it's taking so long.
It says orders shipped within 48hours on their site. I'm in UK so shouldn't take too long to arrive once dispatched but I'm still waiting for that. I emailed them yesterday asking if they are still in business. That's crazy if it took 2 months for them to send your diecast.

·
MoPaROrNoCaR
30,043 Posts
It says orders shipped within 48hours on their site. I'm in UK so shouldn't take too long to arrive once dispatched but I'm still waiting for that. I emailed them yesterday asking if they are still in business. That's crazy if it took 2 months for them to send your diecast.
Yeah, I even went so far as to contact their web host to try and get a hold of them... Best wishes!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts