Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Kyle Busch Nationwide Car 2012

1K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Rowdy124 
#1 ·
Does anybody know if there going to make Kyle Busch's Monster Nationwide Car?

#3 ·
Thats what I thought but who knows with lionel they will do make cars that nobody will buy but cancel the cars people would.

#4 ·
I would imagine. If not Lionel, then probably CFS....JMO.
I think you are right with CFS...thought I saw somewhere that they were working on it...also heard Lionel was cutting the dye for the nationwide camry and I'd guess that's part of the deal. Kurt and Kyle are both huge diecast guys with expansive collections...I'm sure they've pushed every button and pulled every string to make it happen. Monster is real big on bradning too...they put out all kind of stuff for Gordon and Carmichael...I have the sheet done, just waiting on a yota to put a custom together but at the same time, waiting to see if it goes licensed and just save myself some time and paint.

#5 ·
we are making this die-cast, but it will be exclusive to Monster and Kyle Busch Motorsports, so you'll have to get the car directly from them (not us).
This came from there facebook page when I sent them a email

#7 ·
we are making this die-cast, but it will be exclusive to Monster and Kyle Busch Motorsports, so you'll have to get the car directly from them (not us).
This came from there facebook page when I sent them a email
Cfs or Lionel?

#8 ·
Lionel

#9 ·
I think you are right with CFS...thought I saw somewhere that they were working on it...also heard Lionel was cutting the dye for the nationwide camry and I'd guess that's part of the deal. Kurt and Kyle are both huge diecast guys with expansive collections...I'm sure they've pushed every button and pulled every string to make it happen. Monster is real big on bradning too...they put out all kind of stuff for Gordon and Carmichael...I have the sheet done, just waiting on a yota to put a custom together but at the same time, waiting to see if it goes licensed and just save myself some time and paint.
Didn't Monster ax a diecast Truck of Carmichael when he ran for KHI? The only Monster diecast I recall for Carmichael are his East Series cars from 2008 in both scales. Both done by CFS.

#11 ·
As long as either make the 1/24 scale car I will be happy. Need to pick up Kurt's also. :wink:
they wont make 2 of the same exact car with just a diff name

the best would be kyles name on 1 side and kurts on the other

#13 ·
Probably b/c it's a promo of sorts, they will be no names above the door. Just my thought.

Didn't Monster ax a diecast Truck of Carmichael when he ran for KHI? The only Monster diecast I recall for Carmichael are his East Series cars from 2008 in both scales. Both done by CFS.
I think that was because of Harvick's relationship with Coke. I know it sounds strange, but I believe that was the reason. I think that Coke relationship was also why KHI sent them both to Turner.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.