Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out in Las Vegas this past weekend and seen Kyle Busch walking in Saturday morning for the Nationwide race with a walking boot on his right foot anybody know the reason why? I asked a couple of the people I was with and they said he wasn't that way Friday but I never found a reason as to why he was in it. This might just be something that is on the hush hush too.

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
It's certainly noticeable how good those Gibbs cars in the Nationwide Series, huh?
What do you expect? What does anyone - besides Kyle - expect compared to Gibbs? It's a brand new Nationwide team.. you don't dominate right off hand. Kyle deserves credit for doing it right. They could go buy cars off Gibbs.. but they're doing it themselves which is the right thing to do imo.

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
What do you expect? What does anyone - besides Kyle - expect compared to Gibbs? It's a brand new Nationwide team.. you don't dominate right off hand. Kyle deserves credit for doing it right. They could go buy cars off Gibbs.. but they're doing it themselves which is the right thing to do imo.
Geez, defensive. I'm not criticizing Kyle at all, I'm just stating we can now see how good those Gibbs cars are in the Nationwide Series compared to the competition. It's not all Kyle being 'awesome.' Those cars are just very stout.

In fact, I applaud Kyle for starting his own team. It's a lot harder than he thought it was, I'm sure.

·
Look Who's Back!!
2,265 Posts
Kyle said they are currently racing the first cars they built back in the winter before Mike Beam and some others came to KBM. He said wait until they start racing some of their newer stuff.

So we'll see I'm sure he never dreamed they'd struggle like they have.

·
In It 2 Win It
12,031 Posts
Kyle said they are currently racing the first cars they built back in the winter before Mike Beam and some others came to KBM. He said wait until they start racing some of their newer stuff.

So we'll see I'm sure he never dreamed they'd struggle like they have.
I thought they said last weeks Vegas car was the first new one.

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
Haha I guess Scott, Coleman, etc are not good monkeys!
what's wrong with coleman? he always ran great in the #18 car. same with dibenedetto and herring.

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
Geez, defensive. I'm not criticizing Kyle at all, I'm just stating we can now see how good those Gibbs cars are in the Nationwide Series compared to the competition. It's not all Kyle being 'awesome.' Those cars are just very stout.

In fact, I applaud Kyle for starting his own team. It's a lot harder than he thought it was, I'm sure.
I'm not being "defensive", I'm just responding to a post on a forum. Is this not what the board is for? Nobody said it was all Kyle being "awesome", but you can't agruge that Joe Gibbs Racing won 10 races in the Nationwide Series.. 8 with Kyle, 1 with Denny, and 1 with Joey. No, it's not all Kyle Busch.. but you can't throw a brick in a car and it win races.

I was said that a monkey could drive a Gibbs car and win.

Apparently not..

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
No, you're right, that's not being defensive at all...
I'll just stop posting then. Sorry for having an opinion and speaking my mind. Thought this is what a forum was for, maybe someone needs to make it clear: "You can't not point out your opinion because that makes you defensive!"

Whatever. I won't post my opinion anymore.

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
I'll just stop posting then. Sorry for having an opinion and speaking my mind. Thought this is what a forum was for, maybe someone needs to make it clear: "You can't not point out your opinion because that makes you defensive!"

Whatever. I won't post my opinion anymore.
Oh god, I'll go get you a towel.

Seriously, if you read my first reply, you would have seen that I was supporting Kyle, but I guess you can't see past any sort of criticism. Perhaps because there's usually a lot of Kyle bashing on here that you just tense up, I don't know. Feel free to post away, but please, lighten the hell up.

·
Texas Crazy
3,635 Posts
Kyle threads always bring out the "other" side of people. :canadian:

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
Oh god, I'll go get you a towel.

Seriously, if you read my first reply, you would have seen that I was supporting Kyle, but I guess you can't see past any sort of criticism. Perhaps because there's usually a lot of Kyle bashing on here that you just tense up, I don't know. Feel free to post away, but please, lighten the hell up.
I never said it was criticism or whatever, it was a simple reply. You brought up Joe Gibbs Racing.. which went along with my point. You have some people (NOT YOU) who act surprised that Kyle isn't dominating the Nationwide races, what do people expect? It was a simple point, that I quoted you. You are the one jumping all on my ass over a simple post asking what do people expect from KBM compared to JGR.

My lord.. won't try to make a point again. I'll be sure to no longer quote anyone when I am making a response because people get so defensive over a simple response.

·
Texas Crazy
3,635 Posts
I never said it was criticism or whatever, it was a simple reply. You brought up Joe Gibbs Racing.. which went along with my point. You have some people (NOT YOU) who act surprised that Kyle isn't dominating the Nationwide races, what do people expect? It was a simple point, that I quoted you. You are the one jumping all on my ass over a simple post asking what do people expect from KBM compared to JGR.

My lord.. won't try to make a point again. I'll be sure to no longer quote anyone when I am making a response because people get so defensive over a simple response.
Dude you need to grab a paper sack and take some deep breaths. No one is on your case you're just coming off defensive and up tight. Chill out and have a good time man.

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
Dude you need to grab a paper sack and take some deep breaths. No one is on your case you're just coming off defensive and up tight. Chill out and have a good time man.
All I did was post my two cents.. wasn't aware that was being "up tight" and "defensive".

1 - 20 of 29 Posts