Diecast Crazy Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Jeff Gordon Fan
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrighty - So one of the other 3 sold, so posting these last two. Selling them together for $150 and that's SHIPPED!

Need to move today if possible.

1.) 2006 Jeff Gordon 1/24 - Nicorette "Believe Scheme" - Signed by Jeff, Hendrick, Letarte and some of the team members (no box).
2.) 2007 Jeff Gordon 1/24 - Dupont Scheme - Signed by Jeff Gordon

Awesome cars would be great for any collection.

Link to view pictures: http://photobucket.com/gordondiecast4sale

·
Premium Member
7,047 Posts
Re: LAST Crazy Deal 2 - 1/24 Gordon's - $150 Shpd; 1 JG Autod, 1 JG/Hendrick/Team Aut

Hey folks... Mr. Hill took care of me and shipping was prompt. Good luck with your continued sale. Sorry you had to crack into your special cars.....

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Re: LAST Crazy Deal 2 - 1/24 Gordon's - $150 Shpd; 1 JG Autod, 1 JG/Hendrick/Team Aut

here also... bought the first JG from Jeremiah. Great deaL and a great guy to deaL with!

·
Jeff Gordon Fan
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Hey folks... Mr. Hill took care of me and shipping was prompt. Good luck with your continued sale. Sorry you had to crack into your special cars.....
Thanks.. luckily I have a few more in the vault lol.. Not touching the ones in my office.. These were some I had around the house. Glad I could help you out, and you could help me out!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.