Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received this today from RCCA RE: The last o' the Jr. stuff.....
This is your last chance to purchase any #8 Budweiser product!

RCCA has reduced prices on the majority of instock Dale Jr 2007 Budweiser product including diecast, novelty and apparel items. All orders must be placed by December 16th and will be shipped immediately.

If you choose to pay by check or money order, payment must be received by Friday, December 14th or your order will be cancelled.

The Daytona 50th Anniversary car for Dale Jr has just arrived. These will also ship immmediately and will only be available until December 16th. The White Gold and Platinum Thunder items from the November catalog are being awarded now. Winners will be notified starting today.

Please call 1.800.952.0708 or more information or log on to our website at www.rccamember.com.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
They just reduced the 2007 elite test car to $64. I held off ordering it until the price dropped because I knew it would. I figured why pay $80 for it when I could get it cheaper!! By the way, some idiot is selling one on Ebay for $109 if you want to take his off his hands!!

In addition, the Owner's Select cars (1/24) are only $38. Buy 'em now and scalp 'em later!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts