Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Leight and Coleman looked really good yesterday in Canada. I was very impressed, especially w/Coleman. Wasn't that his first road course event?
Good job by both guys. Their fans should be very proud!
:vroom:

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Stephen has a bright future ahead of him, but I can wait for him to get to Cup, I hope he stays in Busch another year or two and then gets up to Cup with 2 or 3 years worth of Busch racing.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I'm proud of the guy, Leicht is going to make it big sometime, I agree with Trev though. I think he should stay in Busch a year or two more. Awesome though, and I know Matt's proud

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I'm getting more and more hyped about Coleman. Trevor, He is going to be my new rival driver against you and your drivers!!!! :sneak: The new rival set up Leicht vs Coleman... I guess I'll leave wimmer alone for a while since he is at least in the RCR camp. :lildevil:

·
5,325 Posts
Also to let you guys know, its spelled Leicht, theres no 'g' lol.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A C is just a G w/o the cross line.....lol....thanks for the tip. My bad. I did get most of it right, I coulda spelled it Light...Seriously thanks, I'll get it right next time.

·
5,325 Posts
Its no big deal, I have typed in "Steve Light" on ebay before and have a few diecast show up lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts