Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
No Agony, No Bragony
3,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On another post I stated that the 2007 Harvick Reese's COT was never produced.... I stand corrected. I found this on Harvick's board. The guy states that he got it from QVC using the auto delivery program. I did my best kwik impersonation and tried to get to the bottom of it. I checked qvc.com and they didn't have it on their site so I call them to see if I could get any info on it. I spoke with one person who could see all the Harvick items, even the ones that were sold out, and she said they didn't have any record of it. I'm not calling the guy on the Harvick board a liar, but this seems fishy. I remember that they were taking preorders for it on Harvicks pre-shop a couple months ago, but it ended up getting cancelled. Anybody know anything about it???

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I would ask him what the production number is; get a picture of the silver tag is on the end of the box; and then send the picture of the car to MA and ask them. Obviously, the box and the car in the picture look legit. Maybe a QVC auto-delivery exclusive?

·
Premium Member
5,164 Posts
There are six pictures on the Harvick board.. one CLEARLY showing the sticker saying 1, of 1,008. ITs real. Its not fake. How can you make a Motorsport Authentics box.... you cant. Its probably a QVC exclusive.... and take the whole "we dont know aything" as exactly that... its not an article of clothing.. so they dont care.

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Man these Harvick exclusives are getting out of hand. Before you know it these will be over $500. ::)

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Larkin is going to love this one, lol. i think i can hear it already...................

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Bleep & bleep, this is about Bleeping right. I can't believe my bleeping bleeping bleep. MA Bleeps and another thing Bleeped the bleeping bleep. Better go to bed and think about this one before I get Bleeped and bleeped off this site. More to follow at a later date!!!!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
told ya i could hear it now

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
fishin4cars said:
Bleep & bleep, this is about Bleeping right. I can't believe my bleeping bleeping bleep. MA Bleeps and another thing Bleeped the bleeping bleep. Better go to bed and think about this one before I get Bleeped and bleeped off this site. More to follow at a later date!!!!
I bleeping agree!!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
What's really amazing is that there are NONE on Ebay. There probably won't be because if they were QVC exclusives, then only die-hard Harvick fans signed up for the auto-delivery and they will more than likely keep them.

I went to the MA site, and this is what I sent them:

I just recently saw a picture of another Kevin Harvick car that was supposedly cancelled, the Reeses COT. This was an actual picture of the car and the box, and the person received the car via the QVC auto-delivery program. Is/Was this car available through any other means, and how many were produced? What's going on with all the Kevin Harvick exclusives this year? The Reeses Elvis cars are selling for well over $700 on Ebay, and the regular fans are being excluded collecting diecast for their favorite drivers!!!! This is now two Harvick cars that we are unable to get for a reasonable price, if at all. Thanks!!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I just saw an ad on another board for an 07' Harvick Reeses COT GM Dealers. I have responded to him to see what he wants for it. Could this possibly be what this car is? A GM Dealer version? It says it is 1 of 720.

·
No Agony, No Bragony
3,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Let the bidding begin. They're starting to make their way to Ebay. Hopefully it doesn't turn into another Elvis car.Do you guys want to work something out so that we don't get into a bidding war against each other? I'm still kinda new to this so I don't know the protocol, if there is one, and I don't want to piss anyone off on here.
http://cgi.ebay.com/2007-Kevin-Harv...ryZ20891QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
yzerman19harvick29 said:
Let the bidding begin. They're starting to make their way to Ebay. Hopefully it doesn't turn into another Elvis car.Do you guys want to work something out so that we don't get into a bidding war against each other? I'm still kinda new to this so I don't know the protocol, if there is one, and I don't want to piss anyone off on here.
http://cgi.ebay.com/2007-Kevin-Harv...ryZ20891QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
That guy has two listed, so that should help a couple a guys out here.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
And they are GM cars too. So did QVC and the GM Dealers get them? The QVC one had a 1 of 1008 sticker and these are 1 of 720. So there are at least 1,728 out there. I dont think this will be as bad as the Elvis car.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Well, I would like to bid on one, but I would prefer not to bid against anyone on here.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Go ahead and bid. I am not bidding on it. No cash now.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I figure 1760. QVC 1,000 and GM 760......

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
I really think they will be. These first couple of auctions will probably get high but nothing like the Elvis. I think they will be all over Ebay by the end of next week.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
That guy is just an hour down the road from me. The guy I am dickering w/on another board has his in hand so I would expect him to get his anytime.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts