Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There used to be a place on nascar.com where you could see live scoring and a run down of the race. It was free, not part of Track Pass etc. Anybody know where it is/went and if it is available for the Busch and Truck races? I am listening to the Truck race and wanted to follow the live scoring as I did. If anybody can help, and let me know where it is on nascar.com so I can click it, that would be GREAT!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I used it a few weeks ago to keep track of the race as I was listening to it on MRN. It showed the lap by lap positions changing and you could click on guys and then see what they were doing on the right hand side. It was free, and was NOT Track Pass or anything like that. I just can't remember where I clicked. LOL!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
They have a live leaderboard and also a live points standings. Look for it on the NASCAR.com home page during the race.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was looking for it today during the Truck Race and couldn't find the link. Where is it located on the NASCAR.com home page? Is it only available during Cup races, or can you use it for Busch/Nationwide and Truck races?

·
Comes with free straightjacket
1,000 Posts
it is live leaderboard. It is available for busch and nextel cup practice, qualifying and for the busch and cup races.

it doesn't include the truck races though. they just have the option to listen to it on mrn radio

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, but to listen to it on the radio, I think it has to be subscribed to, so it's not free. I have found a website that carries the races streaming from a radip station. But I wanna watch the live leader board tomorrow, but need to find the place to click to get it and can't find the link button.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts