Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
17,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
logano has changed his signature (heads up)
if you got the fan club package you know what i mean
its more readable and no longer a loop
i thought it was just something special for the fan club but now its his full time offcial sig and he tweeted this when someone asked

Joey Logano ‏ @JLogano
“@jhightower20: @JLogano Why did you change your signature?” I didn't like my old one and you couldn't read it.

heres the new one

old one

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
if his reason for changing his signature was really "you couldn't read it" i've got some bad news for him....of course, almost every drivers signature looks like illegible scribles.

·
Banned
17,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
His old one was HUGE
yeah and it was annoying for preorders since he goess off the window a little and when he does the early preorders ones (lionel sends only windows) it always came out crunched and looking bad

·
Registered
21 Posts
The only driver I've ever been able to read is Richard Petty.

I wonder how this may effect older autographs and the ability to prove their authenticity.

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,090 Posts
actually both Busch boys, Edwards, Justin Allgaier, Petty obviously, and quite a few others have very legible signatures. With that said I'm kinda bummed he 'changed his'...since well, it was HIS...who cares, it was unique and Logano. he's a lefty, he had a sig that you could identify easily. Oh well, he's a young kid, it is what it is.

·
Look Who's Back!!
2,265 Posts
Still prefer the old loop.

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Good. His old autograph looked terrible. I like the new one. At least he's still signing his whole name and not pulling a 'DH' like Denny Hamlin did for a short while.

·
Premium Member
7,778 Posts
Kinda liked his old one better. It was more unique. I have several hats & hero cards with his old signature, guess I'll have to get his new one too so I can have both.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts