102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Per Lionel on their msg board.

YES!

Reactions: April

·
Premium Member
1,548 Posts
Really good news, glad this one met MOQ.

Reactions: April

·
R.I.P Justin Wilson
13,983 Posts
That's great news. I know many people on here want one. If it turns out as cool as Lionel described it I'll get one eventually. Speaking of Joey did that cool silver and yellow Pennzoil car meet MOQ? I would like a 1/64 of that.

·
Evil Henchman
4,621 Posts
That's great news. I know many people on here want one. If it turns out as cool as Lionel described it I'll get one eventually. Speaking of Joey did that cool silver and yellow Pennzoil car meet MOQ? I would like a 1/64 of that.
Yeah, it did. The orange Autotrader car made it too.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Spring Richmond was the 2nd time I've seen a ford win a winston cup race. Prob been to close to 40 races at 12 different tracks. This will be one cool looking car with the blown tires.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This was my first ever race so I'm glad this made MOQ. I can't wait to see the diecast with those tires!
Yeah, was a good race at the end. Certainly thought Matt had it there at the end, just too many yellows. But glad a blue oval won.

·
Banned
10,517 Posts
Yeah, was a good race at the end. Certainly thought Matt had it there at the end, just too many yellows. But glad a blue oval won.
Ford has win the last 2 races at rir in sprint cup series and the last 3 times i gone up to rir for either nationwide or cup

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wasn't there for the fall last year. I think I've been to every spring race since 2009.

Now if only Ford would win at Martinsville.... Only been 12 years..... I go there for both races every year.

·
Apex Everything
1,002 Posts
Spring Richmond was the 2nd time I've seen a ford win a winston cup race. Prob been to close to 40 races at 12 different tracks. This will be one cool looking car with the blown tires.
I've been to 18 Cup races and I'd never seen a Ford win until I saw Keselowski win at Las Vegas this year

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,236 Posts
Is Lionel going to make the Larson Nationwide Win? Not the first, I know they are making it, but what about the second? Glad Loganno made MOQ!

·
Closeted Logano Fan
23,969 Posts
For all the Logano fans out there, I'm glad to see this make MOQ.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts