1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
8,680 Posts
wow, that is better than the other packages that WC has done.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
there should also be a Johnson championship car in this release

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There is one listed in the checklist that WC sent me but this seller didn't have one listed on Ebay.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
1/64 64558 Denny Hamlin FedEx 2006 ROTY 701 base and cover
1/64 64559 Kevin Harvick Coast Guard 2006 BGN Champ 701 base and cover
1/64 64560 Jimmie Johnson Lowes NNC 2006 Champ 701 base and cover

·
Registered
589 Posts
Those are beer cars because it has busch and budweiser logos on them, but we should email them and get all the cars like that. Only problem is the outer is probably cardboard. but overall I like them, VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!!:)

·
Super Moderator
8,680 Posts
i seen them today at a local WM.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
That is probably how they are going to sell the Beer 1/64's from now on!!

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
If they are like the old Revells then they are wrapped in the same cardboard paper that the old RCCA club cars and the new Pitstops cars are.
I like these types of packages better because, to me, they display so much nicer.

You can put out a collection of these cars somewhere without looking like you just ran through the walmart toy asile and it threw up on you. I guess it is all opinion, but I would rather display something like this than 15 cars with big plastic hoods on top of them ... not to mention how much space would 15 of the current WC cars take up on your wall?

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Blacker, that would be a nice looking wall... if you got rid of all those damn 24 cars!!

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
They are too fast Spool. I got rid of all the slow cars, you know, the 8s and what not ... but those damn 24s are just to fast to catch! :rofl:

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
i understand what you are saying about the space saving, but i dont like those packages, i like that i can hang all my cars on the wall. but like you said it is a matter of opinion. if this is what the beer cars are going to start looking like then i might not be buying any of them.

·
Supreme Chancellor
54 Posts
I love the boxes. Like some of the others mentioned I am just plain tired of card packages. Also, I wouldn't consider these to be "beer" cars but just special editions because they are each champ cars (ROTY, BGN champ, NNC champ). On the list there is a seperate group of obvious "beer" cars. Just my opinion. But I guess technically, they would be special edition beer cars (lol) since they are on the base and one is a Busch car. I really can't make out if they Hamlin has his Bud Pole........

1 - 20 of 31 Posts