Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well being a big Kyle fan it is sad to say I don't have anything from him while he has been driving the 18. Anybody have any Buch cars or hero cards from 2008 till now. I am also a big fan of his truck team and even when he drove for Billy Balew!

·
For all your Diecast Needs Buy Lesher's Diecasts
48 Posts
Well being a big Kyle fan it is sad to say I don't have anything from him while he has been driving the 18. Anybody have any Buch cars or hero cards from 2008 till now. I am also a big fan of his truck team and even when he drove for Billy Balew!
i have a kyle busch 2010 hero card brand new strait corners . fresh out of package. check it out under stuff im selling

·
DCZ Members are the BEST!
1,434 Posts
[MENTION=2713]Wardracing66[/MENTION]

I have a 2011 Doublemint 1:64 CVS promo, 2005 Kelloggs Racing Champions 1:64, and maybe some others. Let me know if you're interested. :biggrin:

·
Banned
488 Posts
I have a 2010 M&Ms Vote Blue car 1/24 without the wing and a 2009 M&Ms 1/64. It depends on the offer, but I might trade the 2009 Snickers car 1/64.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.