Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is it on here who made the Blaney Jack Daniel's custoM 1/64 truck, trailer and car set, w/the matching blister pack?
I was curious if whoever it was could or would consider making me a set of them for every paint scheme he drove when he drove for RCR? PM me and let me know if it's possible or even feasible. I am in no hurry, but I have everything he drove for RCR, and I have no 1/64ths, but would like a complete set for then.
TIA!

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
That was Desi, AKA Taz. No one has heard from him in a while, I can't even raise him on the phone. Last I spoke to him, around Februry or so, he said he was having a friend or neighbor ( I can't honestly recall) list stuff on ebay so you may want to be on the lookout there.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What is his EBay username? I saw a piece of his for cale, but I don't think it was him selling it.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
the last update we have on TAZ is he still owes alot of diecast and money to alot of people on this board so i will say deal with him at your own risk. i never had a bad deal with him but i know of several that did. just a heads up

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
:splat: :yuck: Stay away from TAZ!!!!! If you go to WcCollector Jared Ramsey does some really nice work and IS trustworthy! Some of the guys here are really good with 1/64th customs. But for all means stay away from Taz!! You have been WARNED for your on sake!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
I can probably help you out with the truck and trailer if you are referring to a hauler FF21. I have templates made to convert 1/64 WC and have a couple of black donors I could use.

If you have some pictures of the truck I can make one up. I'm finally getting settled in and can put some effort into some customs again.

Here's some of my past work:

I can do the hood for a blister pack as well, but I cannot help you with the 1/64 car. Someone here did do one a while back and did an awesome job on it.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
StruggleBuggy12 said:
I can probably help you out with the truck and trailer if you are referring to a hauler FF21. I have templates made to convert 1/64 WC and have a couple of black donors I could use.

If you have some pictures of the truck I can make one up. I'm finally getting settled in and can put some effort into some customs again.

Here's some of my past work:

I can do the hood for a blister pack as well, but I cannot help you with the 1/64 car. Someone here did do one a while back and did an awesome job on it.
Basically what I was looking for was a 1/64 trackside set. CrewCabDually, trailer and car of every JD paint scheme. But I think I like the Transporter idea better. Can you do a regular JD Transporter in an Action transporter for me. One w/a diecast trailer? I would need to be Blaney's not Bowyers.

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
If you're looking for the standard scheme, that can be done. Dave isn't the most popular driver, not all his 05 schemes were done. I think only 3 of them were. I could do them for you....but my work is probably the most expensive around.

However, I accept payment in the form of 1/64 cars to use for my own customs :)

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Billy, If he can make me a transporter on a die-cast trailer rig, I would be interested in a car if you can make me one on a hood opening car. If that's possible, LMK what I would have in it. Thanks Guys!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No donar at this time. If you can't get one, I can try to hunt one up. I believe the only difference is the trailer is die-cast also.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts