Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know they're rare to come across but there are people out there who have them. Mainly looking for AJ Allmendinger's #84 Camry but would also love to find Brian Vicker's #83. Doesn't matter if they're in package or loose, I'd even be cool with a few scratches.

If any of you guys have either of the two or both and are willing to sell them I'd be more than glad to overpay! Price varies on condition but I'd be fine with spending up to $50-$60 on a loose 1/64 of Allmendinger's car!
Hope you guys can help, thanks!

(Example Photo from Google)

·
0 Posts
I know they're rare to come across but there are people out there who have them. Mainly looking for AJ Allmendinger's #84 Camry but would also love to find Brian Vicker's #83. Doesn't matter if they're in package or loose, I'd even be cool with a few scratches.

If any of you guys have either of the two or both and are willing to sell them I'd be more than glad to overpay! Price varies on condition but I'd be fine with spending up to $50-$60 on a loose 1/64 of Allmendinger's car!

Welcome to the site. Not my bag of tea, but good luck on your search nonetheless.

·
0 Posts

It doesn't say they're sold... It might be worth a look. Link: Log in to Facebook | Facebook

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Had to be in the FB Group to see the post. I'll try contacting the seller but I doubt he still has them considering it's from November, but I'll try. Still gonna look for other people that are selling them. Hopefully someone on here will be interested in selling to me. Thanks for your help though!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I managed to contact the person selling the #84 AJ Allmendinger COY and bought it off him, should be shipping it to me rn. Hoping it isn't a scam lol.
Gonna keep the post up though because I'm still looking for Brian Vickers' #83 COY 1/64

1 - 7 of 7 Posts